Reviews for Close Encounters
sunskull chapter 2 . 6/7
seriously hot stuff. :)
ShanghaiLily chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
OMG one of the hottest one-shots ever! Both of these are great. Now I need to go have a cigarette and I don't even smoke!
Mrs. Kauhn chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
wooo hot hot hot i loved the story
katharienne chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
That was so hot! The bathroom scene should be written, no matter what! :)
thewafflebitch chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
hot
Amanda chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
Very very nice
zpplnchick chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
Ok. That... was HOT.

I may need a very very cold shower after this.

Please update!
jeann524 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Great story, so hot keeping writing not anyone can do great smut!
80sUnLoveChild chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
love love love
lovetaker101 chapter 2 . 5/4/2008
Nothing like some naughty J/H to brighten up a crappy day :D

I can't wait for the bathroom scene!
Stepmother chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
OO this story is amazing! Please update I really want to see where this is going..and the bathroom scene haha. ~SM
kezztip chapter 2 . 11/15/2007
This story is supernova hot! I loved how you made chapter 1 the first time they got together and chapter 2 the last time they would ever reunite (because we all know that after the things those two went through they are never going to let go of each other again!) Now where's that spicy bathroom sex you were promising us? You can't just throw out lures like that and not deliver, damn it!
Willofthewisp chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
Wow. Keep going! This was very well written, and I don't mean just the physicality of it. The scene is so well done. Please update soon.
Willofthewisp chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Oh man, is it bad now that I really want to try this with my husband? I thought at first it was a plot hole that no one in that whole theater knew what they were doing, but for them to be so discreet and feeling what they do...makes it all the hotter. And it's not so out of character, actually, it's quite good. I especially like when they think to themselves. It's those little touches that make fics stand out. Good job.
gogo-girlie chapter 2 . 10/19/2007
I'm lovign you're one-shots with Hyde and Jackie. They are too hot and you doing a great job keeping that fire burning. Can't wait for the next one. :)