Reviews for Burn
yorii88 chapter 11 . 9/17
Please update! This story is amazing! I need to know how this will end! Please, please finish it!
HermioneDianaRaven chapter 11 . 7/10
Please please update. I need you to update this story. It is suuuuuch a greeeeeeeeeeeat story. Please update.
E11 BlasterRifle chapter 1 . 6/23
Amazing fanfiction!
MissiriKoharehn chapter 11 . 1/1
CONTINUED?! What happened to continued?! It's been three years! This story is amazing! It could still be amazing, if you'd continue it! You have to continue it! I need to know what happens next! You have to tell me! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH
Sky shady chapter 11 . 11/6/2014
How are you going to post an amazing story and have it iff hiatus just to put it back on? This really is an amazing story and i would love to know the outcome. Idc how old you are now please finish this work!
Hirashiguru chapter 11 . 7/21/2014
Hello! *Waves* I am a reader and have been following this story for some time! I just wanna let ou know that we are all still here and are wonderig if and when we can expect another chapter! At the risk of sounding selfish I really wanna read more. I'm hooked to your story. It's seriously a work of art and I hope to see more. Even it's completion! Anyways, keep up the good work and may the force be with you! *Gives cookie*
Shiranai Atsune chapter 11 . 4/23/2014
please update
RandomPerson chapter 11 . 2/17/2014
This is SO GOOD! Please update soon!
iPromised4Ever chapter 11 . 8/19/2013
I love this story, I took a chance even though it's incompleted...I'm hooked on it, and sad that you've left it for 2 years with a cliffhanger. I hope, and silently beg, that you continue this fabulously angsty story.
Cupcake Logic chapter 11 . 7/22/2013
Sweet sheep that was amazing. You really know how to keep your readers hanging. This probably wont help but it is vital to my health that yo update...please?
Guest chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
This is very well written and I can't put it down. Keep up the brilliant work!
The What-If Writer chapter 11 . 4/22/2013
Oh. My. God.
YOU CANNOT STOP HERE. This is an amazing, gripping story and I cannot contain my suspense. Its brilliantly written and the characters are well in order...its really well done. I hope you continue some day!
M. Lee G chapter 11 . 4/1/2013
Please continue! :) This is to good to be left unfinished!
Britchiche chapter 11 . 2/14/2013
You're leaving it HERE?!
Britchiche chapter 10 . 2/14/2013
What a tragic couple. I guess that's what happens when you can't realistically look at our future with the person you love.