Reviews for Burn
Update
Dyenya chapter 11 . 7/3
I adore what you've done with this story, if you're ever motivated to write more if flash read it.
jeanosauryehet27 chapter 11 . 6/4
Oh my... it hurts... Please update, I wanted to know what happened, oh he hurt Padme! Gosh he hurt my baby!
jeanosauryehet27 chapter 11 . 6/4
How about continuing?
Oykk chapter 11 . 3/24
Wow this is great story why stop?
Henry chapter 11 . 3/14
Continue
kirabgx chapter 11 . 3/6
I know you havent updated in years but pleeeeeeaaase do
Just a reader chapter 11 . 2/9
Please update! I LOVE this story, and it's my favorite Amivader/Padme x Vader fanfic by far. Please, please, please, PLEASE update! It's been four years! PLEASE I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
alicepattinson.fenty chapter 11 . 1/3
It's really good the story, please continue
LittleMissKylie chapter 11 . 12/30/2015
I absolutely love this! I really enjoy the way you have Padmé fear Anakin, especially him choking her. In most fanfics I've read she overlooks a lot of the terrible things he did, whereas in this she simply can't ignore them. I can't wait to read more!
yorii88 chapter 11 . 9/17/2015
Please update! This story is amazing! I need to know how this will end! Please, please finish it!
HermioneDianaRaven chapter 11 . 7/10/2015
Please please update. I need you to update this story. It is suuuuuch a greeeeeeeeeeeat story. Please update.
E11 BlasterRifle chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Amazing fanfiction!
MissiriKoharehn chapter 11 . 1/1/2015
CONTINUED?! What happened to continued?! It's been three years! This story is amazing! It could still be amazing, if you'd continue it! You have to continue it! I need to know what happens next! You have to tell me! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH