Reviews for Burn
Guest chapter 11 . 2m
It's been at least three months since I last checked this, and still no update!
Stacell72 chapter 11 . 3/21
Ahhh.. How I wish you'd finish this story, but with all the time that has passed I know you won't. This was a good story though...
Skygirl chapter 11 . 2/18
Hey there!
Still waiting for an update . . . anytime now!
Not to pressure you.
Skygirl chapter 11 . 2/4
Hey there. I don't wanna pressure you or anything, but this story is really suspenseful, and it needs a happy ending. So anytime u feel like updating, that'd be great.
Skygirl.
Skygirl chapter 11 . 1/31
And just when I thought things were getting better!
MY SUGGESTION:
MY NAME IS REALLY BRITANNIA, AND MY VERY STUPID SUGGESTION IS THAT YOU ADD ME TO THE STORY, AND LET ME KILL PALPATINE! AND SOMEHOW, ANAKIN IS FINE, AND LOSES THE SUIT, AND EVERYONE LIVES HAPPILY EVER AFTER, BECAUSE OTHER WISE, THIS STORY WOULDN'T END MUCH BETTER THAN REVENGE OF THE SITH! PLEASE UPDATE REALLY SOON BEFORE I LOSE MY MIND IN THE SUSPENSE.
ON SECOND THOUGHT, ME AND ANAKIN COULD TEAM UP AND KILL PALPATINE. OR YOU COULD NOT ADD ME TO THE STORY AT ALL, JUST PLEASE KILL PALPATINE.
This is amazing! Please kill Palpy! Also, it wouldn't hurt to somehow add Ahsoka. Whatever you do is fine, these are just my opinions. Please update soon. Seriously. Skygirl. (Britannia)
Skygirl chapter 10 . 1/31
You are a great author. I thought life was about to end, but things are looking better. I'll read the next chapter, and if iit doesn't well, I'll offer you a suggestion.
Skygirl chapter 9 . 1/31
Hey, this was good. I'm going to read the next two chapters, and if the story isn't over, I have a suggestion.
Skygirl chapter 8 . 1/31
That was unexpected. Obi-wan should've brought Anakin to his ship berfore he got burnt, instead of staring at him and yelling. Then, Anakin wouldn't have legs, so he couldn't resist, but he could get new ones and save a lot of trouble. By the way, you didn't update in four years?! I'm glad I found this story when I did, because I wouldn't be patient enough to wait for that long. No offense. This is the best. Funny and sad at the same time.
Skygirl chapter 7 . 1/31
I knew he was up to something.
This is very suspenseful.
Skygirl chapter 6 . 1/31
I wonder what Palpatine is doing with Anakin in his therapy sessions. Sounds suspicious.
This is really good and entertaining. You're awesome. Have a nice day!
Skygirl chapter 5 . 1/31
TENSION . . .
Skygirl chapter 4 . 1/31
If Obi-wan had used the force to bring Anakin to his ship, this probably wouldve happened, and saved a lot of trouble.
Skygirl chapter 3 . 1/31
Alright, I guess I don't have a choice either. I won't kill Palpatine until AFTER he gives Anakin new limbs, but then, he dies.
Skygirl chapter 2 . 1/31
Obi-wan could've used the force to lift Anakin onto their ship, or something, but how could he leave his best friend, and a pregnant woman to die. That sounds just like him too.
Palpatine's gonna kill Padmé, and then I'm gonna kill him, as soon as I'm done with Obi-wan.
Skygirl chapter 1 . 1/31
I agree, I hated the end to Revenge of the Sith. Anakin is my favorite character, and all that tragicness could've been avoided.
I really like this so far, but Obi-wan is such a coward!