Reviews for Perception
Emy chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Really, really well written. Great job :D
Gilbert chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Aww... I really love Charlie. It's sad Henry can't clone himself. I loved what she wrote at the end, too.
spiceandnice chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Kylie,

This is one of my favorite of yours. I thinks it's really brave of you to take on a character that is so volatile to H/B fans and make her sypathetic.

I loved the phrases "vacant decibels and vibrating air" and "if time really were measured in seasons of love, their relationship would be in a dead winter"-both really are bold images.

I only wish Henry had been the one to break up with her. Oh well, perhaps on the actual show. :)

Lovely job.
VesperRegina chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
I love, love, love you for writing this. It's such a perfect little vignette that captures her so wonderfully and is respectful to her character. Oh, Charlie!

I think my favorite sentence is this, because it's such a good description: Every day is a new chapter, every expression a new page.

She knows him well, yet she doesn't know him at all.
teri chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Wow! I felt for Charlie as she realized her part in thie triangle. But, can't say that i'm sorry to see her go. Have a safe trip back :)

It was a well written story and easy to have it pictured in my mind as i read it. Great Job.

Gracias! Thanks! for taking up the Cinco de Mayo challenge although i am interested in what you had in mind for it. maybe, you'll change your mind about it. Henry/Betty stories are welcomed, especially by me, no matter what.
TracyLynn chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Great start...I hope there are more chapters coming.

tracy