Reviews for Requiem For A Dying Heart
Carmelita28 chapter 31 . 4/5
Firstly thank you for this story my sister was the one who told me about it. Personally I really loved the build up to the suspence part of this story! I feel though that hinata was portraid in a rather weak manner given she is a shinobi but as for her self-sacrifice nature I think in you story she stuck true to that ! Your Yori character really drove me insane so to speak but I do believe that his role in this story made it all the more worth it.! I do feel then ending is kinda clipped but I must say its just drives me to read the sequel coz I feel it seems incomplete!
I think you writing style is what I appreciate most. The chapters with yori really made me want to pull out my hair! Lol But he also blended into the story so smoothly
THANKS very much
WonderRin chapter 26 . 3/3
I love this chapter! Keep up the good work!
WonderRin chapter 31 . 2/13
Oh, man! I read this like 5 times already, it's still good! I hope you keep up the good work! And Yori is tied up in a chair in my basement, so no one doesn't even have to worry!
Jolly9 chapter 31 . 1/5
I was honestly thinking that each bone, from the tips of his fingers to the bridge of his nose could be cut off and each tooth pulled out with pliers with a mirror gazing right at him so he could see every detail, finally getting to the point where his privates were cut off. A little graphic I know but I was inspired by Law Abiding Citizen. If that happened in real life I would be so disgusted with that person but that's a punishment I've seen often in serial killers but.. Sasuke's may be crazy but he's not THAT crazy. (;
Jolly9 chapter 29 . 1/5
Thank The Lord there's no lemon. I'm a little sick of them. :/

There's a few things that bother me with this story. Not only is Hinata's character weak to me, but no one os using their resources. Why do you need simple technology when you have a freaking byakygan? I mean you have an entire ARMY/FAMILY of byakygan users and no one is utilizing their strengths. Hinata is much stronger than you have built her up to be. There is a strong difference between kindness and stupidity. She is a kunoichi for goodness sake. She's knows that as a women she can get raped like that. I feel like that's something that they would teach. Also as a ninja, she should not be that easily blinded of other's hidden intentions. Even Naruto isn't that dense. Even before, at the festival- anyone could have seen how hungrily an inhumane those guys were looking at Hinata. She's not stupid. Same with the sketchiness of Hideyoshi knowing where she lived and stuff.. Taking her to a secluded area like that and her guard wasn't up all? I mean shinobi are trained to see through deception and traps, and here you're making her just blindly following clearly obvious shadowy paths and she's just going along like a noob. She's 19 years old, a freaking Chunin, and she's falling for traps like that? I feel like it's kind of a spit in the face to her character, especially after the time skip which happened around the time this was written. She also doesn't stutter that much. It's annoying how everyone consistently exaggerate that characteristic. It's a cute story and all but weak female characters Bu the crap out of me and Hinata is NOT weak.
Jolly9 chapter 28 . 1/5
I was hoping you wouldn't beat around the bush when it came to enlightening Sasuke of the situation. I just hopes he rapes stuff up with all his OP-ness and just cuts off the dude's privates. Sadly this was written in '07 so you didn't know just how OP Sasuke really is. They should've neutered that Hideyoshi dude a long time ago. 4 months old to be exact because that's what your supposd to do with animals

Also I think it was last chapter you said
"Hinata just scrunched her face into a pout. "Well, you love me and not…um, uh…Sakura-chan?"

"Are you insane?"

"Naruto-kun maybe?"

"You are insane."" And it was the cutest thing ever
Jolly9 chapter 26 . 1/5
I know she'll be saved eventually because this seems to be a happy love story but I can't help but not know what's going to happen next(:
Jolly9 chapter 25 . 1/5
That was a nice twist. I figured out what probably was going to happen as soon as I saw Hideyoshi there and I was like: yo he's going to try to force a marriage or something.. And I was right. I feel like the only way this ends for them is if Hideyoshi dies.
Jolly9 chapter 24 . 1/5
I liked this chapter a lot. One thing I really like is the fact that they haven't had sex yet. It kind of makes the relationship all the more special. I also find it interesting the way everyone is just getting married haha(: it's nice but they seem a little young. I just hope it all works out.
Jolly9 chapter 22 . 1/5
I remember the morning that Neji told her that he became an ANBU. Imthe way he appreciated her breakfasts.. I felt like she would be leaving soon and I was right
Jolly9 chapter 21 . 1/4
As awful as this may sound, in a way I wish he had raped her, simply because they would've had a rape kit and them he could have gotten nailed with the charge. A twist though would be that she ended up pregnant with the dude's kid and then it had to grow up with Sasuke who would've hated it most likely and then the story would follow Sasuke and the kid's relationship and accepting it. That would be good. I might write something like that.
Jolly9 chapter 19 . 1/4
I knew this was going to happen.
Now all that's left is her getting raped or something close. Sasuke better be there!
And just imagine little SasuHina babies. So cute and surely powerful, coming from two elite bloodlines. :)
Jolly9 chapter 18 . 1/4
I don't like it. Hideyoshi needs to back off before Sasuke in all his OP-ness kills the poor soul.
Jolly9 chapter 15 . 1/4
IT'S SO FLUFFY IM GONNA DIE! -

That was ridiculously cute(:
Jolly9 chapter 14 . 1/4
I don't think Tsunade's character is believable in this. I feel like... Kakashi would seem like that. Like the perverted side of Kakashi.

I'm waiting on that "I love you" from Sasuke though3 I know it will take a while and will probably be in the resolution if the story. At least I hope it will be. :)
1,184 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »