Reviews for Little Moments
Jade of Purple chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Nice story. I enjoyed it.
FragileFantasy chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Amazing. Please keep writing for Wash/Zoe. I love the stories you come up with and the way you write for them.
Skychaser chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Ooh...I love Wash and Zoe so much...makes me want to cry just thinking about it. This was an excellent story. I truly like Zoe's thoughts and the little revelations about her past history. I hope you write more, and especially more Wash/Zoe.

Good work!
biggrstaffbunch chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
i dont know why...but i cried when i read this. the simplicity of it ached. stung. i loved it. :)
PalisDelon chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Adding to my favs!
SG-Fan chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Aww...

Good job!
torikkusuta chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Lovely! This one was rather poetic. I quite enjoyed it. I can't wait to see more!
canthereisto chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
You do Wash/Zoe like no other Krystal, I loved it. In fact I love anything you do so, go figure. But this was a great look at Zoe, at her coming to terms that her and Wash are real, are together for as long as they can make it.

Ava
WastelandRose chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
aw, that was so lovely! i adore these two and you wrote their little moment so perfectly. great job, darlin!
pequenop chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
That was beautiful. Wash and Zoe's relationship on the show was so dynamic and wonderful, it's great when people explore it before or during the series. This read very believably. Like it could have been a flashback of sorts. Also, the little details that were incorporated made the story that much better. Thank you for sharing!
qwerty-girl chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Oh, this is lovely. When the series first started, I had a hard time seeing these two as a couple, but the writers and the actors really put it together for me. I'd love to read more bits (or longer pieces!) like this...please?