Reviews for Alphabets
kenkao4ever chapter 7 . 3/26/2016
I love all of these one-shots. Great stories! I wish you continue writing this when you have the time
orchid14 chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Drunk Ken-chan, so cute 3
Guest chapter 7 . 7/26/2014
ese kenshin poobre kaoru
Guest chapter 5 . 7/26/2014
hay aveces ser el menor tiene sus ventajitas
Guest chapter 4 . 7/26/2014
ho que linda pareja y vaya amigos
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
hay los chicos la culpa la tiene sano
kenkaofan chapter 6 . 4/30/2014
Plzz do update this story
unwritten92 chapter 6 . 11/6/2012
I have to say, best Kaoru empowerment fic out there. Love this shot.
Brukaoru chapter 7 . 12/9/2009
I love all of these! Very well written, funny and cute! I hope to see more! :)
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 7 . 5/7/2009
Great job, loved the chapter! Good luck
kokoronagomu chapter 7 . 5/3/2009
congrats on your acceptance! moving is a b* # but cheers for new adventures!

one would think that if she went through her day looking like 'angry kaoru' the gossips would be too afraid to comment. good chapter!
poems2songs chapter 7 . 5/3/2009
great update... nice and cute... liked it... good work... what's next?... update when you can... please and thank you!
miniwoo chapter 6 . 5/3/2009
i think this one is my favorite so far, but they are all so good. Is this series a repost?
sapphirehimitsu chapter 6 . 4/28/2009
It is definitely fantastic! The way Kaoru played with Kenshin when Kenshin is the boss in the company! Go girl! I simply love it! D
fellowstranger chapter 6 . 4/25/2009
hello. just wanted to say how much i have enjoyed reading your story. i am glad i chanced upon it (: i like your idea of doing a series of one shots centered on the alphabet and each chapter has brought more than a smile. i've to say this really made my day.

i hope i'm not seen as being too bold to say this, but there are a few grammatical mistakes here and there which i believe are more than just spelling errors...it certainly does not diminish the joy from reading your story so i wouldn't worry too much about it (:

thanks again and i really do hope you'll update soon (this would be an incentive, no?)