Reviews for If the Feeling is Gone
w414hos chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
plis write some more... plis! we're witing...always...!
Cagallirocks chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
-sniff- man that was so sweet. ASUCAGA 4EVA ! i love this pairing. i loved how both charcters showed emotion. your writing is excellent. keep up the awsome writing mate. :):):):):)

Cagallirocks
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Aw...this one is sad..very sad...my heart was aching for them...but it was swet when Cagalli was looking at the ring and Ahtrun was holding onto the necklace and they both were thinking of the same thing:'so please stay with me a little longer' that was so so sweet and sad at the same time...but you left it where we have to guess what's going to happen to them...it'll be wonderfull if you did a oneshot when they met up because I would love to see what will ahppen to them.
ZalasDinoPants chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Nice one shot
Cari-Akira chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
aw~ ff.n seems to be getting so many angsty Athrun and Cagalli-feelings lost type of fics x.x but im glad that in this fic, theyre kinda both feeling the same way? x.x so much angst on Cagalli's part... thanks for posting~ ]
icysweet34 chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
hehe. it is cute. i cannot stop from reading angst nowadays. the song fits Asucaga perfectly well. no one's perfect so typoerrors and mere mitakes are okay.
shiloah18 chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
aww... that got a tear in my eyes.. so they had the same thing in mind? you kinda Lack in the ending.. I was thinking of something more.. eLaborated.. nyWeiZ, nice fic! ;p