Reviews for Most Unexpected Pet
Kimori Takahashi chapter 3 . 5/12
Oh I am dying! I tell you dying! XD
My face hurts from laughing and grinning!
bibliophilea chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
Teehee! Sam can be so mischievous!
freewrider chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I wonder what Maddie was thinking when she saw Paulina on top of Vlad... Bwa ha ha! :) and Sam, I wud so totally do that! So curious for the plot though :(
maltese chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
I thought there's a continuation! LOL! Sam now have 2 blackmail arsenals with the persons she hate the most :D

... the possibilities *smirks*

I love this. The idea is cute and well written! *hugs pearl*
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
0_0 THAT. WAS. GREAT! oh come on! i know your want to finsh your other BIG stories but you cant leave us (the readers) hanging like that! I (we) want to know what vlad is up to (did danny already call him a fruit-loop?) and see danny kick his butt. :D lol So if you dont want to finsh it thats ok you have other stories to finsh but please think about finshing it that would be great. -_-
Going to reading another story,
-Video/GamingFreak1213
Goddess Opalay Haddock chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
i love Cujo from the show, he's cute
Phyllis Joy Wolfe chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
Lol! _ I DEFINITELY want to know what the plot was going to be! _
Phyllis Joy Wolfe chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
"I'm going to tell you, only because it amuses me when you get so dramatic" Haha! Good old Vlad, up to his tricks again. _ Cracks me up! _
Phyllis Joy Wolfe chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Bwahahahah! _ This is HILARIOUS! _
Hiril Elfwraith chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
Oh my god, I love you.

This was absolutely priceless.

If it was anybody but Paulina, I'd feel bad for her, but...heh.
Satsukifujin chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
Sam is just plain evil. That was too funny! loved it!
Donteatacowman chapter 3 . 9/4/2009
Ooh, I'd like to know exactly what Vlad did. But aside from that...

Great story! The entire premise was simply hilarious, and you handled it well. Thanks for writing!
inukagome15 chapter 3 . 5/6/2008
*bursts out into laughter* So funny!

It'd be nice to see this continue but you left it off really well. What happened with Danny's powers?
Jack and Jericho's chapter 3 . 11/18/2007
Okay, this story was freakin hilarious.

Especially the part with Paulina/Cujo pouncing on Vlad, hahaha, I'll be laughing about that for awhile.

But seriously, you turned Sam into a freakin sociopath in this.

All in all, great fic!
truephan chapter 3 . 7/14/2007
Cute ending...and,yes, I would like to know "the rest of the story", if you'd give me the privilege. Thanks for the short ride! truephan