Reviews for Proposal
Chilly Wind chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Aww, what a cute story It made me feel all warm and fuzzy
Aqua-Zodiac chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
aqua want more
Rahul - NaruHina Lover chapter 1 . 5/13/2010

But i wish it had a more fluffier ending.
riceyriceyricey chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
he said yes, but he wanted to know how SHE felt! OMG! It's so fluffy, and I pretty much had a heart attack, and I almost experinced a hardcore NaruHina-gasm.
notgonnasay09 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Honestly, this could have been way worse than it was. I mean, yeah, it was a little cheesy, but I don't think it could have been much better.
w.i.t.c.h fan in ut chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
YEAH GO NEJI! Cute one-shot. It makes my Top Ten Naruto/Hinata fics. ;)
crabnoises chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Hollow Mashiro chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
NARUTO YOU MEANIE! BAKA! ...*sigh* ...But we gotta love you all the same. 3

*big smile* Kawaii story _ 3 I lovezez it
kiuibi123 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
omg omg omg! (and many more XD) awsum fic!
Aiko the Hunter chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Gaah! So cute it almost burns! Ack! Ahem- Now I would like to know how the wedding goes, but it's not my place to ask. Anyway~ Fantastic job! You know exactly how to make the story addicting but give it a satisfying, yet open-ended ending. Awesome!

Ja ne,

Ai Usagi chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
aw! So very kawaii! Naruhina is my favorite couple at the time... jk they've always have been my favotite Naruto couple. wait 'till you read Naruto, chapters 437-439, then, you'll love the naruhina couple even more. It hasn't come out in America yet, but I can show you how to read it in American. Just go to Youtube, and search, Naruto 437. Trust me, it works. Well, ciao!
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Naruto you sly sly dog! hehe i love how you made Naruto already accepting the proposal while he actually said to Hinata that if she didn't give him a reason he would say no.. what would happen if she hadn't told her anything?

At the dinner:

Naruto: "Err HInata i have to tell you something.."

Hinata smiles sadly at him: "whats it N-narutokun?"

Naruto: "Well i kinda.."

Hiashi stands up: "And now a toast on the New Betrothed Hinata and NAruto"

Hinata looks in shock before fainting from confusion/ embarresmend.

Naruto: "Yeah that.."

heheh thats how i would picture it! anyway loved the oneshot tnx for writing it!

blanc-hiver chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
To the Horizon chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Unices chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
lol that is perfect I could see Neji doing that.
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »