Reviews for Within a Dream
Meggin Lane chapter 10 . 3/24/2011
I liked this very much. I especially liked how you introduced Dean to the empath when he was in his child body.

And I liked very much that you gave Dean the power to heal as if it were transferred to him through Jake.

I'm glad that you wrote Sam as both protective of Dean than as accepting of this new version of his brother. I wish you could have given us just one more chapter where Dean does a healing on purpose and Sam witnesses it and the brothers talk about it together. And they come to the realization that they both have gifts and that they both are now forever going to be set apart from society for very different reasons. It would be interesting to see how they could combine their hunting skills with Dean's ability to heal, perhaps themselves and sometimes an injured civilian. Then you could introduce the amount of energy it takes from Dean do do a healing and that he might have to choose between healing himself or Sam or instead a total stranger. It would add another layer to their already complex lives don't you think?

Loved the story that you wrote though, just wanted to nudge a plot bunny or two on possible continuation. And that is when you know you did a good job, when the audience wants to have more!
lulu chapter 10 . 11/24/2008
Great story. I like Dean in it !
Kelcor chapter 10 . 7/12/2008
I usually steer away from the AU stories... not sure why, but I do... Yours caught my attention though and I gave it a shot - and I have one word to say as review...AWESOME! I'm going to read the 'sequel' tomorrow! Can't wait! Great job! Love the character of Jake and Dean's attachment to him. :o)
HAMUCHA chapter 5 . 7/12/2008
I THINK I LIKE THIS!

I'm gonna keep reading here. I hope I'll still like it.
Yvz chapter 10 . 3/4/2008
nice touch making this story's last chapter the same as the sequel's first chapter

I really liked thst you made Dean's psyche more like a 7 year old's when he was a kid
KFF chapter 10 . 5/14/2007
Wow, I mean, just wow. A fantastic story. I loved it and so sad at the end. Are you going to do a sequel?
heather03nmg chapter 10 . 5/9/2007
I am thrilled that you're continuing the story, I love it!

Brilliant idea giving Dean Jake's abilities, you know how Dean has to save everybody. However, I'm a little worried because Dean is like Jake and will sacrifice himself to save others especially Sammy, no death fics please!

Awesome chapter, you do an amazing job writing the boys!

Cookies for you, update soon!
Rae666 chapter 10 . 5/9/2007
O - interesting teaser. Can't wait to read more.
chips03 chapter 10 . 5/9/2007
Ah..i take it that you have turned dean into an empath as well as a healer just like Jake. I'm really looking forward to the sequel
Billabong680 chapter 10 . 5/9/2007
I loves this chapter, plz update !
gretchless chapter 10 . 5/9/2007
oh that sounds good !
gretchless chapter 9 . 5/5/2007
yep, i think i gotta a little lost in ya rant lol, oh and i am sure u watched the interveiws to make your writing better lol, i like i am gonna have to use the excuss ! poor dean ! and sammy lets not forget him ! lol
Landwing chapter 9 . 5/4/2007
This was great to read. I've been wondering what would happen with all that bottled-up near self-hate that Dean's been holding onto since at least "Faith" back in the first season. Every time he ever did something that seemed to lance that old festering wound, it always seemed to get worse, like it got reinfected. But it was great to see the promise Sam extorted from Dean get flipped back at him. Don't worry about the discrepancies. They hardly get noticed because the rest of the story hangs together so tightly. It was great. Thanks for the read.
alwaysateen chapter 9 . 5/4/2007
Nice ending. It's good to see it from Sam's point of view. Different. I'm very sad for poor Dean, another person dying for him and it's also too bad he didn't get to meet his dream friend in person.
heather03nmg chapter 9 . 5/4/2007
I liked how you changed up the story and ended with Sam's POV.

Honestly I think Dean was too broken at the end to give us a clear picture as to what was going on.

You made me a little tear with this scene, "What do th-they see th-that's worth saving?"

Tears stream down my cheeks. "Oh, God, Dean. They see you, idiot. That's what." I make it to the bed again. "You. Because you're loyal and good, and you're worth it. And I swear, if you ever say otherwise again," I vow, crushing him to me, "I will kick your butt."

I think you wrote that perfectly...Dean always tries to save everybody but never thinks he's worthy of saving himself.

*Sniff* Where's my tissues?

Loved the story, nothing is better than hurt, sleepy, angsty Dean!

You rock and I look forward to reading more of your stories!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »