Reviews for Stronger Than Bloodties
Reader101w chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Nice story,

History repeats itself it seems, building on on the backbone that was already there.

It's nice to know that team Possible will keep on going, no matter what.

keep up the good writing,

reader101w
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Nice look ahead at a possible or Stoppable future.

Thanks,

Larry (Sentinel 103)
RedDragonforce 1 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Not bad, and interesting Hana sneak peak. Maybe not Ben Canine, but 'Possibly' someone along that line: meet in Pre-K, start up small missions at ten, start saving the world at 13, and become the next biggest threat to villains with the name Stoppable (or Possible) at 16.

The only snag I see is the 'wind Shuriken'. The FULL name for it is "Demon Wind Shuriken, Windmill of Shadows", or just "Demon Wind Shuriken" would do, in the english dub. If you've seen spoilers or just have seen that far in the Shippuuden series, a 'true' wind Shuriken is the "Rasen-Shuriken" technique developed by Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze.

Still a good fic overall and its interesting Ron didn't join in on the fun in the last part since Monkey Fist IS his arch-foe, or at least originally.

keep up the good work and I may just review on your other stories.

Later,

RDF1
LinkinParkFan15 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
sweet story.i think your right on what hana would look like when she's 16 and of course her having the same freindship with ben like kim and ron had is adorable to..
screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
I always wondered what Hanna would do when she got to see she's in the"family business"
mangafangirl chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Gargh! Why couldn't this be one of those long, drawn out chapter fics that I would actually bother reading? This was so good, and I have such a soft spot now for brunette tech geeks _ Love the story!

mangafangirl :)
yvj chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Good story a very nice way to introduce the Hana fics. A good start to my morning as well I really enjoyed it.

And Monkey Fist is still at it 16 years later. He's needs a GF of his own
M-Watcher chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Pretty cute and good. But I watch the dub of Naruto(Just because I get annoyed with constantly having to look down to know what they are saying, but I 'm still up to date with the manga) and I recal that they indeed call "throwing stars" shurikens. The translation isn't as bad as you think.
Mr. Average chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
As always you've done a very good job. I like Ben's full name, it cracked me up. When you mentioned freak-fighting, a parody of "Kung Fu Fighting" popped up into my head. Anywho, you did a fine job describing everyone's future. Everything you put in here is highly probable. Have a good weekend. Peace
CastaS chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
great story, i enjoyed reading it.
Black Gargie chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Hey, it's me. AKA IllusionEvenstar. Pretty good story you got there. Me like. Hey, doesn't DJ and JD come from IvyMae's artwork? LOL ANyway, great! Keep up the good work!
Goinghome chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
I have to admit there was something unique about Hana when I first saw her on Big Brother(Big Bother on your introduction at the top?). That was funny regarding how each different character would be taking care of Hana in their own unique way! The Tweebs strapping her to a rocket? I would think of them building and strapping her into a robot which allows her to be more self sufficient. Remember Pickie Joe, the lab rat of Mr. Dr. P, who did some major damage after Mr. Dr. P build and placed Pinkie into a robotech-type robot? Anyhu, I became a little lost in the beginning reading about Ben. Reading his Ron Stoppable-like exchange of words with Monkey Fist, I thought he may have some kind of kin-ship to Ron. As I neared the latter portion of your story, I began to realize who Ben is. I thought that was a cute deja vue meeting between Hana and Ben. History does repeat itself. I was looking about in your story about any mention about a sack of flour in view how it was involved during Hana's first encounter with Monkey Fist. During the show, I laughed so hard as Monkey Fist yelled",Get the him(Ron), get the rat(Rufus), get the sack of flour, get the baby and throw them all into the volcano!" for this reason, I was curious. Anyhu and moving on. You had a little deja vue Sitch in Time going on there. Nice! Wonder how things would have been if an offspring of Drakken and Shego were involved also fighting side by side with Monkey Fist against Hana and Ben? The legacy continues on both sides. Just a thought for a possible sequel to this story? Since you did have Monkey Fist escaping, nice set-up for a sequel. About the breakthrough in flybot spy cams, I don't think Wade and the Tweebs were the first to do it. The first, I believe, was Gemini. Glad you explained the initials. I was going up and down your story looking for who they stood for. I became a little lost in your story as I was trying to figure out the relationship the initials had with Hana and Ben. Just a thought, but have you considered just having the usual show characters instead? It would lessen the confusion, at least on my part. I tend to lose it as I'm trying to familiarize myself with each new character and see their relationship to each other. Just my thing. Anyhu, great job! Really, really consider a sequel, even a short one to this awesome and imaginative story!
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
I'm suprised this is the fiorst storyI've seen with Han :} She's TOO CUTE:}

NICE to see her carimg on the family trations :} And kimhinking of themas one Family :}
Meca Vegeta chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
cool
Bubbahotek chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Ah a long chapter after my own heart. When will people wise up and realize the name of the show was "Big Brothel" and that Hana is actually Ron and Yori's love child.

Yori's a thoroughly modern ninja that doesn't have time for a career and kids both so she packs the baby off to dad for him to take care of.

I really like the 16 years later story line. Good to see Monty hasn't given up after all these years.

Bubba