Reviews for Paint it Black: the Portraits of Phineas Nigellus
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
I love this story! Thank you for writing it.
Pearl chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
This was atruly rare story. Thanks for sharingit.
DarkBitch08 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
LIKELIKELIKE.
verity candor chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
HEHE! Oh it was spectacular, I enjoyed it tons! FAVORITING!
verity candor chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
HA! Phineas must be thrilled at the thought of his successful seduction.
verity candor chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Cackle... how wicked...
Kylani chapter 3 . 8/3/2008
Ah! Finally, I got around to reading another one of your stories, and I absolutely love it! It's so... not exactly fluffy, but it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy. :)
Ero-kun chapter 3 . 2/11/2008
Ohmigosh! This story is wonderful! Reading this was pure pleasure for me. Great job ;)
obliviate36 chapter 3 . 9/20/2007
It's such a cute story! Very well written, as usual. All the characters are believable, too.

I have a question though: how come Phineas wasn't blasted from the tapestry, if he married a Hufflepuff? Or was she a pure-blood so that was "overlooked" by the rest of the family? And how come the Black tapestry doesn't show Felicity? Yes, yes, I know, I'm a stickler for details. You don't have to answer, though, I won't take it personally. :-)
GraceRichie chapter 3 . 8/24/2007
Sorry its so late, but GOD I loved this! This was a great story and makes me happy, happy, happy that it had a...HAPPY ending LOL.
ElspethBates chapter 3 . 8/17/2007
That was sweeter than sugared fruit!

Honestly, I think it was a perfect ending!
Mrs.Hermione Jane Weasley chapter 3 . 8/11/2007
That's good. That's really good. How do you do it? How do you

write such fantastic stories every time? I envy you very, very,

very much. YFF,

Jane Weasley
Forty-Sixteen chapter 3 . 8/9/2007
Lovely story. It's amazing what the love of a good woman can do for a Slytherin man.

I love baby Belle. I can picture her perfectly in my mind.

"Aunt Petulara" - aka Lady Catherine de Burgh?

Is it Friday yet? 12 minutes 'til midnight. Have a great weekend!
RahNee chapter 3 . 8/6/2007
What a wonderful story! I was thoroughly enjoying the backstory you were creating for the Headmaster and the Black family, and all of a sudden, you made my heart do flip-flops when he asked her to marry him. Gah! It was so romantic!

I honestly think you could pick any aspect of the HP universe, no matter how obscure, and make me care about it just by writing about it. You breath life into the little nooks and crannies of JKR's world.

Adding story to my faves right now. LOVE IT!
Sivaroobini Lupin-Black chapter 3 . 8/6/2007
What? It's done? Aww... I really enjoyed it! It's short but sweet and satisfying... Although I'd have liked some details about the wedding, etc... And if his relatives are that angry about him marrying Felicity, how come he's still on the family tree in OotP? Aside from these thing, I loved this! I liked this line, "No, no, don't do that! Tears are for Hufflepuffs! Do you want to be sorted into Hufflepuff one day, be forced to join sing-along and wear unbecoming yellow?", it made me laugh out loud! Sing-along, lol! And young Sirius' comments, and his letter, were so funny!

All in all, great story. I can't wait for your next story!