Reviews for As The Watchtower Turns
oksofia chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
There were many amazing things in this story that your other reviewers pointed out, so I have to add on my two favorites too -

"He wasn’t the last in the Justice League to know anything by any means, but aside from the janitor, he was pretty much as low on the totem pole as a person could get. People thought he was as much above gossip as Superman; except Superman had super-hearing, and John…didn’t."

Love it. Amazing! And my favorite line was this -

"... but in the Javelins? Jiminy Christmas. People used them daily."

That's about as _John_ as is humanly possible. Excellent fic, I'm going to go read more of your stuff now.
Dunyazade chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
I loved this! laughed my head off. "If there was one thing he could have lived the rest of his life without seeing, it was Booster Gold’s naked ass." lol! poor John.

And then: "The worst part was, Ollie actually didn’t look half-bad in the dress and pearls. The heels had to go, though, what with the man’s hairy legs." LOL!

Even the idea of Ivy, Harley, and Live Wire raiding a Victoria's Secret had me giggling. The JL as a soap opera- it's an irresistible idea!
AFY chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
I love, love, loved this! From Green arrow in heels and pearls and Green Lantern's lesbian fantasy to well the last paragraph which produced much laughing from my part.
SarahOL1 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
That was a great little ficlet...and I'd love it if there were more. It was also a nice little character summary for me, since I haven't read a lot of JL/U/A/whatever fan fiction. Please keep up the fantastic effort!
AurorShepard chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Very funny! :) Love your stories!