Reviews for Of Vampires, Slayers, and Jedi Knights
Bane-Treller chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
i like ur story even if i have no idea about the buffy vampre slayer part but i am going along with it for the Tenel Ka and Jacen stuff and adventure! UPDATE!
otctpa chapter 2 . 7/3/2008
I just stumbled across this story recently. Hoping you will update soon. This story sounds interesting. _
Rothos1 chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
I would like another chapter! I think Star Wars and Buffy go together very well, kinda like Buffy and Stargate. Write more as this is good! I haven't read a story like this in a while!
Amber chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
PLEASE!Give us another!
Master Solo chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Do you happen to be Tenel Ka from the boards of TFN? So far, this story is great.
burningflame chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Okay i have 3 things. 1) Cool 2) Keep writing 3) Awesome idea. Yay! Anyway... very cool. I can't wait to see how the Scoobies figure this one out.
angryteabag chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
lol buffy and star wars, is there anything better?
Pido chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
update man, this storyline is damn interesting!
RJLCyberPunk chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
The story sounds pretty good its just too bad that you abandoned the project so long ago, specially given the number of positive reviews you got, this one included. I hope if not you, somebodoy picks up the story where it left off and finishes it.
Freewriter77 chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
i like the setting and story line so far. but just as a request...try double spacing so it's easier to read! :)
Becca chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Safire Ranmako chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
I'm sorry to say it needs some work, but other than that it's totally , I mean cool.
ERin chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
If you write more,I promise to review as many times I can.
Erin chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
Yuuzhanvongjedi chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
Please tell me there's more, this is looking good.