Reviews for Echidna
tulip chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Nice fic, good charecters, but what does any of this have to do with an echidna?
ShadowSilk chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Wow, this was amazing. The personification of Juugo's urge to kill...that was just brilliant. Your descriptions, character portrayal, everything, was great. Brilliant job.
alice-insomnia chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Wow...just amazing!

This really made me like Juugo. And it kind of reminded me of D. in Red Dragon when he was visiting Reba and musing about biting off her fingers, but leaving the thumbs so she could still measure pies.

Crazy and sort of exciting.
God of Static chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
That was good. I'm impressed.
TawakeNix chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
I've always liked Juugo so… yay for you, nice Juugo centric
cast14 chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Great story I loved it I hope you will write other stories this one was great this story is very interesting
hurotias chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
You wrote something great here...and it's a first, as I thing nobody really used juugo in a fic, and I guess you just nailed what makes him special, and once again a great character(sometimes I wonder if Naruto is not the character who has the less potential in this manga, you know?)

And it's funny, but I like the way Juugo and Sasuke are kind of alike in a way, screwed over repeatidly by something they have no control over...

Anyway, really great fic!
EfrainMan chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Nice. Disturbingly nice, too _
Dustii chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Oh my god...that is wicked! Absolutely delicious - it almost makes me feel like I'm teetering on the verge of insanity.
Rogue0fVoid chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
I love Juugo too! Perhaps it's because I have a thing for all tragic-y character in Naruto (or in general) :P

Though, I must admit, I like Suigetsu just a tiny bit better haha

Anyways, really nice fic. You captured the tragedy of Juugo quite well
haylee chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Brilliant :)
Kane Shi Megami chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
O I like this. Juugo is quickly becoming one of my fav characters and this piece makes me like him more. Great work on this one, very dark and troubled, just like Juugo.

KSM
iolah chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
I know he just came in and all but I loved that character from the moment I saw him (even as he decided to kill everyone) He is so adorably tragic and I hope Sasuke leaves him the hell alone like he wants. You realy showed his character well from what we know of him so far. I can sort of see him grappling with how to kill and hoping that they dont do what would force him to kill them (if that makes any sense)

Point is I loved your insight on his character and I am looking forward to more fics from you.
Blu Rose chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Yay, a fellow Juugo fan! This is the first Juugo-centric fic I've seen on this site that has no comedy in it. And there's violence! (YAY VIOLENCE!) This one goes into the favs!
xcgirl08 chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
(GASP!) Wow, a kindred spirit! I love Juugo...even if he's only been in one chapter! XD I thought that was very well done, and I loved the conflicting sides of him. Hope to see more on this character.