Reviews for Unexpected
Torli chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Well, this is good. I like your style of writing. Poor Radek! And Ronon...What does he fear?I would like to know so much...
Ammanalien chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
This is a great fic... don't know how I missed it!

Ronon is perfectly understated and of course stories with Radek in the field are always a treat.
AlmostHeaven chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Nice little fic. Although, I don't see Ronon cursing very easily. He's not very eloquent but he doesn't casually use words either. He is very deliberate with what he does say. Well, that's my opinion anywho.
Daryl Ann chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Nice! Doesn't have to be long to be good. I really liked the last line... (Still waters run deep as they say). Ronon is 'concise' no sense wasting words! (Just like the story!) :o)
Scarbantia chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Now, that's what I call a good story. Iwish Ronon could help mem to overcome my fear of heights ;)
StarSkimmer chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
*giggles* I like! -"And Teyla's skirts?"..."Those I like."- *grins* Very cute!
Hisster chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Fabulous read. I liked this so much. So glad to have stories to read form you again. :)
sb4ever chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Yup, I definitely liked this. Descriptions helped to visualize the scene. More importantly, I think you captured the real Ronon. Beneath that "manly man" exterior, there beats the heart of a very good person as we've seen several times in this past season. And I like the fact that you have him with Zalenka. You can kind of see the relationship growing in the show. Let's hope TPTB lets it continue. Thoroughly enjoyed this short story!
EvilspyAchacia chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Love the cuteness
Rose chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Very well done, it definitly gives Ronon depth.