Reviews for Return
MegSkoomaPirate chapter 12 . 2/20
I know it's been like fifty years since you've done anything with this story and you're probably not even on this website anymore, but it's really REALLY good! If, by chance, you are still on you should definitely continue it!
FantasyMind231 chapter 12 . 7/18/2014
Update! Update! Update!
Neha chapter 12 . 6/24/2013
Moar!
Rex888 chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
AHSJGKFHASKFGHKJDAGFDSHK WHY U NO FINISHED THIS HOLY SHIZ AWESOMNESS, FUCK GRAMMER, THIS STORY IS TOO AWESOME TO HAVE GRAMMER BDLSNLFJDSLHGJFLDHGJLKFDHJD BLAAAAAAARGGGGGHHHH
ehem...i do believe i quite enjoy this story,please continue...
Steve chapter 12 . 6/4/2012
Awww..it's been a while since this fanfic was updated..please update!
Animangame02freak chapter 12 . 1/29/2011
The disappointment at seeing at Chapter 13 button was truly crushing. -_-

Update please. And quickly. I need more Zelink!
Animangame02freak chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
Loving it so far. MORE ZELINK PLEASE!
avelius chapter 7 . 12/22/2010
Wheel of Time... best series ever. Have you read Towers of Midnight yet? Amazing.

On a more related tangent, this story is great. For so many of these Legend of Zelda fics I feel like it's the same thing over and over again... but this one is unique and colorful for some reason. I'm no expert, I just want to keep reading, so I will go do that now.
kreite chapter 12 . 12/8/2010
I declare this fic awesome, keep going.
StarDuchess chapter 12 . 8/28/2010
Fantastic chapter!

I love Link's insecurities and you have portrayed that subtly here. He is a young man confident in war but not in courtship. I am glad he can talk about his experiences with someone now and he doesn't feel the need to keep everything super-secret.

The bit with the pain in his head as he comes out of the fortune teller's was annoying. I shudder to think if this is foreshadowing of darker things to come or just the Goddesses still using the Hero for their own devices.
Morbidly Bored chapter 12 . 8/19/2010
Oh this is just... just... so awesome. This is love. :3 Thank you! Please do update as soon as you can!
Morbidly Bored chapter 7 . 8/19/2010
Awws... He needs a hug... D:
Unknown chapter 12 . 7/29/2010
That fortuneteller was right! Please continue, I think you're story's very good. Zelda acts like herself as well, with is very much appreciated! :)
Mizuki's Dead Fire chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Wow... That was amazing I can't wait till the next chapter!
littleharwood90 chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
Hi!

I absolutely love this story. I love the pairing and the plot is very well written and developed. I look forward to more chapters. Please, I'm dying here! Please update soon! :D

littleharwood90