Reviews for Every contact leaves a trace
Riana1 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
sexy
Cataglottisme chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Me again.

I really like your works, your style fits this couple perfectly. Tahnk you so much for sharing this little gem.

Catags
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Strangely sweet. I like the reverential way she recounts each scar.
Tsaritza Mika chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I love your FMP fics! Really, and this has to be one of my absolute favs! It's wonderful that you actually drew some attention to the obvious wound he'd recieved from his laptop, most especailly in describing how he must have felt as well. I'm also a huge fan of 'Landmine' too. I wish you'd write more of these...I love them SO much!
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Great job. Very well written, and very meaningful. Great job! Good luck!
Ocaso chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Can a person survive with half a kidney on one side and a complete one on the other? Oh, well, regardless, great story. Keep it up.

Cheers,

Ocaso.
jojo63 chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Oh come on! You CAN'T stop the sex scene there! Keep going!
Ouatic-7 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
I was looking for smut and I am unfulfilled on that front. However, otherwise awesome story. I especially liked the repetition and building from "who loved you then" to "who will love you for all the days of her life."
Anysia chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
...

Okay, give me a few minutes and I'm sure some sense of coherency will return to me.

This is easily one of the best one-shots I've read in the FMP! fandom. Your characterizations are perfect (I especially loved your portrayal of Sousuke-loving, yes, but still guarded), and the interaction between Sousuke and Kaname is so beautifully written-emotional, romantic, but not over-the-top. I'll even admit to getting a bit misty-eyed. It's far too easy to go overboard with the romance and emotional impact (believe me, I'm probably guiltier of that than anyone), but you kept them in perfect balance. Wonderful, wonderful work.

The smut may have been a bit of a tease, but sometimes that's for the best. I'd likely throw my vote in with the readers who wouldn't mind seeing an extended scene posted outside of but for the tone of this fic, where you ended it definitely keeps it from detracting from the emotion of earlier scenes.

Honestly, I could go on forever about how finely-crafted this piece was, but I'll end with an offered digital handshake and the hope that we'll see much more of your beautiful work in the fandom. :)

-Anysia
Perpetual159 chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
That is a very well written story. Very beautiful. Keep up the good work... though I have to admit... it kind of leaves you wanting more! Agh... I'm so perveted! haha. Great job!

Perpetual
Rei chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Very nicely written and in character which is hard to come by these days. Keep up the good work!
Onhiro chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Nice story. Shows just how badly Sosuke has been injured for Kaname.

KEEP ON WRITING!