Reviews for Out of Boundaries
Awesomemeee chapter 10 . 2/17
Omg this is seriously amazing! It just sucks you haven't updated in 2 years. I know you've probably abandoned this, but it's never too late to continue! I encourage you to please go on with this story, because it's ABSOLUTELT AMAZING
Maha16 chapter 10 . 1/17
Why haven't you continued the story? It is soooo damn good! Please let me know when you're going to post the other chapters.
hgyturjf chapter 10 . 7/5/2014
if u what any ideas I'll give u one, voldemort could blackmail James about Moony being a werewolf and Padfoot and Wormtail being unregistered Animagus because they will be sent to Azkaban and this can happen when James' parents die in a flashback.
walkernight chapter 10 . 7/5/2014
please please please continue it, it is my fav fanfiction
nightwalker chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
please continue and if not please tell us
PinkRoseKoolKat chapter 10 . 6/29/2014
I love this story! Please don't give up writing it, it was bloody brilliant! :)
rest in popcorn chapter 10 . 6/28/2014
Ah this story is so good! I want to know what happens next! I know the odds of an update are low, after two years, but if you ever decide to continue this story I'll definitely be reading it! :)
FlurriesOfWords chapter 10 . 6/28/2014
Nice. Update soon.
guest chapter 10 . 6/24/2014
this story is so good please update
ProngsieJ chapter 10 . 6/1/2014
I never read unfinished stories, but this one was simply too good to ignore... It deserves to be completed. Even though you haven't updated in almost two years and it's very unlikely that you ever continue this story, I still can't help but check every week if you've put up a new chapter or not.
LuceyLacie chapter 10 . 5/17/2014
I know it has been what, a year and like a half? I must say I haven't regretted reading this-putting aside the fact that it's incomplete-because I must say the plot and the story is interesting. For me it is quite refreshing after all the "James-Likes-Lily-But-Lily-Hates-James-Or-Does-She" stories, though I am a sucker for Jily, it is nice to read something quite different.
If it is possible, would you please consider updating this? Because I must admit, this is truly a brilliant piece of writing. I love the way you characterized Lily, showing them that she wasn't just the girl who didn't want to date James Potter. Yes, indeed, something is going on with James, and I could only guess that a reason he IS a Death Eater is because Voldemort threatened him with something. Yes, he does sound bad-ass but reading his POVs, it would make sense that he finds Lily interesting but as the story went on, I somehow feel as if he likes Lily's presence because it reminds him of something he used to have and more.
I still think he is a bad ass but I also find him a cuddly teddy bear for teaching Lily even a bit.
Ciao!
PS Seriously, it would be quite nice if you were to update this. I like this story and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who does, love. :)
walking-on-a-dream chapter 10 . 4/7/2014
And although I know it's been almost two years since you've updated but I have to let you know that I've thoroughly enjoyed your story :) It has great flow and the dialogue is great. I enjoy how you've portrayed your characters and they are very believable. Good job.
Of course I'd love an update but I know that's so unlikely but thought I'd let you know anyways.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/21/2014
Ok. I am completely enamored in your story. It's one of a kind, and no-one else has had the complete stroke of brilliance that you have had. There are no other stories out there with the same amazing plot line you have created. Even though it's been a year and a half now, I beg of you, oh god I beg of you, PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! you have no idea how much I love this concept. And of you're not going to finish it, please tell us.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/8/2013
Please don't give up on this story! Update!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Please please update! I don't think I can live much longer without the rest of this story! I love forbiddin Jily 3