Reviews for Out of Boundaries
I think a good plot and one that's never been used before could be that Voldemort is James grandfather on his mothers side so not only is he the heir to gryffindor but also slytherin
BadboyJames111 chapter 10 . 10/28/2017
Wow this is amazing !

Please keep writing love this story x
Guest chapter 10 . 9/26/2017
please can you write somemore
BookWorm13 chapter 10 . 1/6/2017
It's been more than 4 years! :(
Sery24 chapter 10 . 11/21/2016
Hi! This fiction is great, why isn't it finished? I'd really like to know how this goes on... Is there any chance we'll read another chapter?
guest chapter 10 . 5/14/2016
the...next chapter is going to be good? and and and the plot? is apparently not even taken off yet? will it take off within the next few years?
HowlingGinsy chapter 10 . 6/15/2015
Please im begging you. you have to continue it. The plot is so good. im dying to know what happens next. you are such a brilliant writer. never stop writing!
J84NV12 chapter 10 . 2/17/2015
Omg this is seriously amazing! It just sucks you haven't updated in 2 years. I know you've probably abandoned this, but it's never too late to continue! I encourage you to please go on with this story, because it's ABSOLUTELT AMAZING
Maha16 chapter 10 . 1/17/2015
Why haven't you continued the story? It is soooo damn good! Please let me know when you're going to post the other chapters.
hgyturjf chapter 10 . 7/5/2014
if u what any ideas I'll give u one, voldemort could blackmail James about Moony being a werewolf and Padfoot and Wormtail being unregistered Animagus because they will be sent to Azkaban and this can happen when James' parents die in a flashback.
walkernight chapter 10 . 7/5/2014
please please please continue it, it is my fav fanfiction
nightwalker chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
please continue and if not please tell us
PinkRoseKoolKat chapter 10 . 6/29/2014
I love this story! Please don't give up writing it, it was bloody brilliant! :)
rest in popcorn chapter 10 . 6/28/2014
Ah this story is so good! I want to know what happens next! I know the odds of an update are low, after two years, but if you ever decide to continue this story I'll definitely be reading it! :)
FlurriesOfWords chapter 10 . 6/28/2014