Reviews for The Handbasket Vacation
gibblesgal chapter 9 . 6/21/2007
Things were going too well for a fanfic with Jack O'Neill and MacGyver in it. You just knew SOMETHING was going to happen. Right? So now what has happened to Mac? Don't keep us in suspense. Fess up that you have done something so that our Jack can stop bein !
chiclete chapter 8 . 6/7/2007
Jack wasn't the first one up? Cool! Too bad Sam is not a linguist... [still loving every chapter]
FORD B chapter 8 . 6/7/2007
Wow, what a twist. In case you're wondering, I do mean that in a positive way. Not to whup on Jack, but trouble follows him everwhere, so in some way he's probably going to get blamed. If Daniel was here, I'm sure he'd say so. Then again, it seems to follow Daniel too so, they'd probably banter about it back and forth..
Dreamer22 chapter 8 . 6/7/2007
oh dear, this is SO not good! update soon!
Diane chapter 8 . 6/7/2007
And now the REAL fun begins! Good building chapter.
Enqueri chapter 8 . 6/7/2007
...great, blablabla, wonderful... blablabla

I can't say it each time ! it is so well written !

I so love the proverb, it is so about Jack or Mac :)

“Roger that, over.”

SAM chuckled; he had always wanted to say that

me too !

the way you describe Jack is good, your story could really be an episode !

"Not good at all." ahh don't let me wait too long ! please ! Chapter 9 chapter 9 chapter 9 !
Dreamer22 chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
Thor! Doh! also, I like the quotes
scottiedog chapter 8 . 6/6/2007
This is really coming together! Looking forward to more!
peppymint chapter 8 . 6/6/2007
Things aren't going well. Is it just a coincidence or are the snakeheads involved. The Goa'uld will not be happy Jack is not an only child. Sort of like Murdoc now that I think about it.
Diane chapter 7 . 6/1/2007
Interesting how the problems can relate all over the world, er, universe. It may take some time to get all concerned on the same playing field, but I sure don't like it that Thor was recalled and just left them completely on their own. What if they needed a fast exit? This fic has some potential. Bring it on.
Diane chapter 6 . 6/1/2007
A camera, multiple knives, and brains, surely that's all the three Earthlings will need to protect themselves while settling the dispute between the races. I wonder if the 'guard' fight as well as they dress. Hopefully, our guys won't have to find out despite Jack's mental image.

Please proceed with the Mac, Jack, and SAM show.
chiclete chapter 7 . 5/29/2007
Nice! Just remembered one of my top favorite SG-1 dialogues (Cor-Ai):

Colonel, the United States is not in the business of interfering in other people's affairs. [Hammond]

Since when, Sir? [O'Neill]
scottiedog chapter 7 . 5/29/2007
I loved the quote!

Definitely looking forward to more!

Good job!
FORD B chapter 7 . 5/29/2007
Wow, you had Jack do something I didn't expect. Rather cool.
Enqueri chapter 7 . 5/29/2007
I LOVE IT !

“Mac’s gonna beat himself up because they are too stubborn to give in a little. He would be better off pounding his head against a brick wall than trying to convince Mr. Clucks of anything." It's love, isn't it?

"I will return in a few days, you are as you say ‘on your own’ until such a time as I am to return.”

“That should be fine"...yeah right !

Thanks for updating !