Reviews for Crush
brodie-wan chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Hello again. I really enjoyed this vig as well. You create tension so well between these two. I really like your Peter and Claire. Especially the weirdness of the relation.

Then of this one turned on a dime as Claire threw caution to the wind and Peter, supposedly, couldn't resist.

I also enjoyed Peter's inner monologue. His thoughts about possible prison made me laugh. Good work.
Joanna chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Loved this story! Thanks so much for it. Now if only Peter and Claire would be unrelated... Thank goodness for great writers like you :)
Matamis chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Loved it so much!
arwen-chang chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
man, wasn't that amazing? funny, clever, hilarious and very, very sexy. those two have a lot of chemistry, why deny it? very good job ;)
Jordan chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
I want to tell you up front this is the best peter claire story I have ever head Im so sick of people complaining about them being related lets face it they have great chemistry and for me relation or not I would still love to see them together thank you so much for writing this i love it! Amazing Bravo!

-Jordan
Butterflyagirl chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
This is getting really good...Claire is a little bit OOC but I like it anyway. Paire is just the best!
easilyobsessed chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
haha LOVE it... the last line about the crush thing is so clever haha.
FlyofDragon chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Well I still don't like the whole PeterClaire pairing, but aside from that, I thought it was very well written. I think Claire was a little OOC but it was good.

Shadow
Cam910 chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
i loved it
Slayer Scribe chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Awesome...naughty and awesome and is it wrong to want them to get together despite ...the family thing...
ibreak4CSI chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Whoever said a crush was harmless, hadn't known about Peter Petrelli and Claire Bennet. - LOL! There were tons of great one-liners in there, but that one was my favorite. :)

Great fic! Chock full of crushes, entertainment, and, of course, my wonderful Paire. I'm glad I'm not the only one who enjoys reading/writing Non-AU Paire. ;)

Write more soon! :)