Reviews for Arbor Day
smartgurlhermione chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
amused beyond laughter. you are making strange holidays even stranger. thanks for the laughs
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
This Was Funny as hell.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
This was better than the first chapter. I loved Conner's reaction when Tommy asked him to get him to Mexico. And Jason really should find out what's going on before overreacting. I'm adding it to my C2.
KJ chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Lol these short stories are a lot of fun :) Poor Tommy. Jason just might have killed him.
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
oh my. More craziness. Will it ender end (man I hope not!)(
GinaStar chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
hehehehe...oh lordy...this just gets better and better...I'm begging! Please...another one...I need a treat...especially since I've got to be at work at 4:00 am in the morning...and deal with 20 truck drivers when I get there!
TKcola5 chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Hehe Very cute sequel. I really enjoyed reading it!
Craig chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Wee bit out of character, but well within bounds for this little "series." Actually, this was incredibly amusing, and I'm amazed we haven't had more fics concerning Jason going after Tommy for sleeping with his "little sister." The comedy for something like this is just too good to pass up, and you did a wonderful job with it.
Bored-Girl-84 chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
YAY... Poor Tommy... Oh well... More fun for me... *goes off to get Tommy drunk*
TheSilentShogun chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Absouletly perfect. Tommy is already a weirdness magnent and what could be weirder then him believing he had done it with Kim on a coffee table. You need to keep going with this. It's just too good.
majewel chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Funny story. :)
Romance Rangers chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Can breath... I... cry... so laughing... my stomach hurts... Breath ! I need breath ! *laughs*

It's fabulous ! Oh please, an another sequel ! It's so good, your story beg a trilogy !

*die of laughs*

I love it !
RedJewel2662 chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
That was great!
GoodMama08 chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
This is just as funny as the first one.