Reviews for The Best Little Whorehouse On Vulcan
AngelQueen chapter 3 . 3/4/2011
I have to say, I adore this story! I've always enjoyed seeing the mysteries of the Vulcans explored in more detail, and I love what you've done in the aftermath of the episode!

T'Jess is awesome! I love how you've blended her character - a product of her Vulcan upbringing, and yet still maintaining something of her human sense of humor, something Bones clearly recognizes. I think these two will get along very well, yes?

Great story! Hope to see more sometime when you have the chance! :)
TheDreamerLady chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
Psh. Spock should go jump his human friend, instead of hooking up with some hussy! (well, fine, she's probably not a hussy, and she's probably very good at what she does, but she's no McCoy).

anyway, it's time for you to update!

~amanda
ReferenceGoddess chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
I hope you'll continue this story - I love the interaction between Spock, his Vulcan family and McCoy.

And, OMG - now that McCoy is in the know, does that mean he has to drag Spock off to some discreet cathouse during shore leaves? And poor Bones has a hard enough time getting Spock to show up for a regular physical - LOL.
Aicefer chapter 3 . 6/27/2009
I like how it's going so far. Please update soon!
Song-Of-Ages chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
please continue, it's very interesting :)
TheDreamerLady chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
Were you planning on continuing this?

Because I would be most pleased if you did. Not that you have too, mind you, but it would be nice.

Though... I'd of course like it better if Spock did not lose his virginity to a pleasure house woman. It'd be much cuter if he got it on with McCoy. But... you are the author!

~amanda
HeatherTN chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
I love what you have written so far, and certainly it would explain how unbonded Vulcans could cope with their sexuality. It seems it's not so much that a vulcan male can only and has to mate every seven years, but they *have* to have done so within a seven year cycle else trouble occurs, but are not limited on the number of occasions? An interesting take on Vulcan mating rituals. More please!
Demaris chapter 2 . 5/10/2007
I like this story. It's very visual, and the characters and situation is interesting.

I look forward to reading more of it.
matchboxcars chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
i thought your first story was good, but this one is even better, keep updating! just one suggestion, you forgot a comma in a couple of places that disrtpted otherwise flawless rythm, so just watch out for that, i love this!
Ster J chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
This is a finely crafted tale. With that title, I thought it would be filled with naughty humor. I can't wait to read the rest!

Peace!