Reviews for Threshold
silverpaint chapter 11 . 12/28/2009
Oh. Oh. OH. I know who the girl that will be the next Harvest Goddess is! Oh, of course, you planned it all along... didnt you? I can not wait for Fictional Truth!
silverpaint chapter 9 . 12/28/2009
Oh. My. The last few paragraph's was the best ending of a chapter, I've ever, and ever will read.
Gamerzgal chapter 12 . 4/9/2008
Oh My Gosh... I haven't been on in over 7 months, right? I am so sorry that I missed this! Summer comes after May, right? But who is the father, hmm?

Oh, why am I typing like this! I am so excited to be on again!

My parents decided for us to not hve internet for a while, but they've finally relented! Oh the joy! Now I'm off to read Die Now Kthnx! Thank you for the amazing stories, they are just the thing to brighten up my day!

Gamerzgal
Tanookie chapter 12 . 1/21/2008
...I hate you. This story was so good and I have to wait for Die Now Kthnx? You've got to be kidding me! I think I know who Juno's gonna choose for her new, um, vessel(?). Is it Mary? Or Ann. Either of them. I'm not sure. And then May has a kid? Great. Hm. I bet it's with...actually, I have no idea. Just post Die Now Kthnx soon, okay?

I liked the whole parallel with Claire's family and Popuri's family. Clever, clever Starr.
1angelette chapter 12 . 11/7/2007
Oh, oh, ohohohoh!

Let's see... Japet plus Monami equals romantic interest, based mostly on the fact that they're both youngest and Natsumi is his cousin in this universe.

Casey, Benji, Cat, Natsumi, and Alex are adorable, but we don't care that much.

Summer... Oh, the SUSPENCE! The DRAMA! The hunch that Hugh is her father! OH!

I miss you so much, Starry-hikari. And, ah, yes, I've been converted to the Draco/Ginny party.
like red on a rose chapter 12 . 10/7/2007
gasp!*inserts dramatic backround music* This may be the end of the story but I have a felling that things will become intresting in Die Now BAD CLIFFHANGERS I HATE THEM SO MUCH! ok ranting over and can't hardly wait for the next story!

like red on a rose
Libra chapter 12 . 10/7/2007
It's like history is repeating itself! I'm dying for the next story! Hope it comes soon :)
Ultra Drama Queen chapter 12 . 10/7/2007
Dang. Like mother like daughter I guess! Sheesh, you are horrible! But all the other kiddies are great! Who is Japet? I guess that will be told in Die Now Kthnx... but who's story is that? Well, write on with these series, and good bye for this story!
The Scarlet Sky chapter 12 . 10/7/2007
It's HUGH, isn't it?

Haha, we have PMing like madwomen...what to say, now? Well, congrats on ending Threshold! And I totally can't wait to read Die Now, Kthx and Operation Occupation! And especially...Fictional Truth/Another Time and Place! I love Mary.

Onec again, congratulations, and happy writing!
HarvestMoonGlows chapter 12 . 10/7/2007
I think this was the perfect end to Threshold. I wonder who the father is? He couldn't be from Flowerbud Village, could he?

Oh yeah, one thing. You said that in Love Sucks you'd tell about Lillia and Zack's love affair in MTM 4. Well, this is MTM 4 and you haven't told yet. Will you ever tell, or will we never know?

All in all, congrats on finishing! And put up Die Now Kthnx soon!
Kuruk chapter 12 . 10/7/2007
Holy cow...

My God, Starry, you really, really know how to keep someone hooked, don't you...?

The way you repeated the whole Mineral Town sequence; Claire becoming Lilia, May becoming Joanna, this Summer baby taking May's place and the kids starting to take up the roles left behind... its a bit nostalgic (obviously) and yet so tragic.

Is Mineral Town really cursed to follow the same cycle over and over again? Or was it just that Lumina's curse made it that way?

This is truly a tradgedy; at least in my eyes... You depressed me...

I hope that 'Die Now Kthnx' answers my questions (and makes me laugh like its predecessor did!). I'm also looking forward to 'Another Place and Time'... we both know why (plus I love Mary!)

I still think that 'Threshold' was great; you really have a way with making things sound as if they were partof the Harvest Moon storyline, which is a great thing; making people believe what you're writing is true, I mean...

It's a great gift; use it wisely...

Anyway, happy writing and please publish your next story soon!

Kuruk
Moonlit Dreaming chapter 12 . 10/7/2007
This chapter was the perfect ending! It may have been short, but it gave away just enough at the same time. As for the father of the baby I have no idea, but I can't wait to find out in Die Now Kthnx!

This was another great story, Starry, and I'm eagerly looking forward to your next one! :)
Libra chapter 11 . 10/5/2007
I love the ending! It was so great, and so completely unexpected. It's sad, but it isn't. I can't wait for the next (and final?) installment of your series!
Werewolf559 chapter 11 . 10/4/2007
Very good way of wrapping things up, I have enjoyed this fanfic very much, poor Claire.

P.S. Not nuts just very very happy
Momo-chan12 chapter 9 . 10/2/2007
NOO,why must this HAPPEN?WHY?Im really scared now for everyone,Im seriously worried about whats going to happen and if its going to get worse for them!NO,I dont want Claire to die!AND not Monami!I love all the characters too much,I hope that nothing happens to them but the worst part is that I know something bad will definetly happen!This story gets better and better,I got to know whats going to happen next Awesome awesome work so far!