Reviews for Childish Things
Unsocialite chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Damn. I just re-read this and it was still as heartbreaking and hearwarming as it was the first time. This is spectacular.
lovedrreid chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
OMG, this is SO AMAZING!
PinkHimeLacus chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Wow, this was jaw dropping amazing... Like, mind numbing awesome. The characters and emotions were so genuine. I love how well you matched Reid and Gideon's personalities. The meaning and depth are so well written. Beautifully done. You leave me wanting more of this amazing style of yours. Thanks for sharing! - Reid is so cute.
SumNumb3rs chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
One of my most favorite stories I've read for CM. You should write lots more! Please!
gibrelina chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
this is SO GOOD! Seriously, I'm in love haha amazing work (:
the-vampire-act chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
aw...that was just so great! one of the best gideon and spencey (not slash! hehe) that ive rad! and i think that this really showed how much spencey has grown, and how much he has changed. he has truely grown up since tobias...well done! this goes under faves!
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
I really enjoyed reading this. I never understood why they didn't follow up with more on Reid after Revelations.
Eliche chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
great work. :D
AnnieGrey chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Very nice...I like the fact that Gideon chose to give the drugs back to Reid at the hospital, trusting him to make a decision on his own. Well written!
tearbos chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
I like this story. I haven't read many about Gideon and Reid after Revelations. This is nice.
mabelreid chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Well that explains how he held on to the drugs. I thought it was strange that they weren't taken from him at the hospital and I am sure on th show that he did go to the hospital. I love the father son relationship that is protrayed. Nice work.
outlaw author chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
I really liked this; it was a very nice scene which did an accurate job of portraying the relationship that Reid and Gideon share. Very well-written! And I like the whole Robin thing!

outlaw author
hpcrzyfb chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
heyy! this story was very good. is it just a one-shot? i hope not, id like to see it continue on, i like reading about the relationship between gideon and reid. to me its like a father-son relationship. please do continue this story, and if not it was a great one-shot! )
Mia Shade chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Gorgeous. Although I had trouble finding the characters' voices at first and I'm not sure about the Robin reference, you have an excellently written story here with a lovely ending. It's short, simple, and sweet; I love that. It leaves some things unsaid and you don't need to explain them. Very well done!

Mia Shade