Reviews for Super Smash Brothers
FuryOfTheNight chapter 6 . 2/14
Jiggly puff...
beat...
Ness?
No, no no. That doesn't make sense!
pika123 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
this is a great story buddy ;)
xKovu 01 chapter 9 . 4/7/2009
Heh, awesome story...this was even better than I thought it would be...Keep up the great work, okay.:)

I'm betting that in the 2nd Round, it'll be a "Yoshi Vs. Mario," match up. And even though Mario is like one of my Favorite Gaming Characters, I'm going to have to go for Yoshi to win it all, cause Yoshi is my man...he's my overall Favorite Character.:)

Plus, not to mention that I'm a tough, tough match-up for any of my friends when I'm using Yoshi in all the Mario games I've played(there are so many that I can't even name them all)! Yoshi's my best Character, that's why I don't play with any other character in those games.

Heh, and funny thing is, is that my friends actually WANT to play with Yoshi b/c they see how basically I'm unstoppable and SO Good with the Green Yoshisaurus...but I never allow them to use him, cause when I'm Yoshi, I'm the best there is, therefore it makes them dissapointed(LOL)!

GO ME...GO ME...GO ME...UH-HUH, UH-HUH!(LOL)

Anyway, Update soon.:)

-Elliot Williams 20
Twilight-Prince1002 chapter 9 . 6/11/2007
This is actually pretty good. It does stay true (most of it) to the original. Can't wait to see who wins!

Too bad Link got booted...he's my fave... :(
Just a Reminder of the Obvious chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
You know, there's this person with a crazy mixed-number account who keeps flaming all your stories. Just saying, because that annoys me a bit.
KrustyKid chapter 9 . 5/31/2007
Great fic, keep going.
oh my god the regret I have chapter 6 . 5/2/2007
great! I gtta hurry this review (muttering) stupid art homework...
oh my god the regret I have chapter 5 . 5/1/2007
Yay for Yoshi! Yoshi! Yoshi!
RoyalFanatic chapter 5 . 4/30/2007
Mario and Yoshi advance! Who will win in the end? Jigglypuff FTW! XD

Evil Kirby's a cheater! XP Well, we need someone who bends the rules and crosses the lines, right? XD

Nevertheless, good chapter, and keep on going.

Guest chapter 4 . 4/30/2007
if that isn't a reference to the commercial, i don't know what is
oh my god the regret I have chapter 4 . 4/29/2007
Hee hee. Funny! good start to da tournamet. Eet eez cool!
RoyalFanatic chapter 4 . 4/29/2007
And so it begins.

Hmm...not much else I can say really. XD Chapters are still short though. XD But it's your fic, and I understand if you want them that way. I can adapt.

Good chapter, and keep on going!

020345284080349580234805820485 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Oh. My. God.

You are a retard. At least I hope you are, because if anyone with a measure of mental health wrote this crap then the world is going to hell.

I know I flamed all your stories. You know what? I suffered through all of them before posting these flames.

I'm surprised my eyes didn't burn out of my head.

That would have been merciful.

For the sake of humanity... STOP WRITING!
RoyalFanatic chapter 3 . 4/28/2007
More invites and stuff. XD

Is that everyone? The action will soon being, won't it?

We'll see what happens next chapter.

Good chapter, btw. Keep going!

ElementUchihaMaster chapter 2 . 4/27/2007