Reviews for Duel for Lost Souls
I like this story very much, Iris is a very strong and likeable OC. I cannot wait for your next chapter! :)
Anon chapter 10 . 6/16
I remember reading this story some time ago, and was so glad to see it still up! Please continue, this is a great story and well-written. You've left at such a cliffhanger, the potential for much much more. Please keep up the amazing work!
glustora chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
I hope you will update one day, I really love this fic and I need more D;
Elven Silver Power Ranger chapter 10 . 3/7/2013
please please please please update soon
Regin chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
I Love, I Like, I Lust!Please Update Soon!
Starcrier chapter 10 . 10/11/2012
You must update this!
TicTac chapter 10 . 10/9/2012
Please finish this fic!
Romancing Crossover chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
This is a great story. I can't wait to see how it ends! You've crafted it really well.
Luciana Riddle chapter 10 . 5/8/2012
I love your style of music! Evanescence and Within Temptation are amazing! This is a great story btw!
DarkAngel620 chapter 10 . 4/29/2012
Woah. O.O

I sure as hell hope you now just how awesome your story is, cus IT IS. I haven't really seen anything quite like it before. Such an interesting OC, Obi-Wan feeling LOVE, and Darth Maul being so... consumed and almost obsessed by somebody else. I gotta say, it's like a sure melting pot for pure genious here, and you are somehow managing to pull it off here.

Seriously hope you decide to start writing and updating this story again some time soon. :)
XscouselondonerX chapter 10 . 4/18/2012
wow I love this story! Please continue you with it! Iris is such an independent character with out being too Mary Sue-ish
TheConqueress chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Please please please for the love of all that is good, continue this so I can read the end! I read this and loved it for all the graphic drama that I so loved. The emotions and scenarios and everything. I recommend you read Beautiful Beast by Meganlovesjb if you need ideas, since i found that and this story perfect. Please continue it, I was so discouraged when i found out it's been years since you've updated. Please continue it, help me Ixion Goddess, you're my only hope
XombieMerc909 chapter 10 . 3/8/2012
Gaaaah i wana read mooore! XD this is awsome u should continue
InceptionErection chapter 10 . 2/19/2012
Why...why do you do this to me T_T you just left it...and it had so much potential too.

But in all seriousness. This is great and I would really love it if it could be finished. I love your writing style and everything flows. And I definitely like the maul/iris pairing already. (What can I say I have a thing for the villain and I like the odd ships XD)

Fantastic job!
Cheshire's Catalyst chapter 10 . 11/2/2011
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! I love it so much!