Reviews for Irony
If I was a. fried pickle-sm7 chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
That was beautifully written... I liked the way you used the ellipsis to weave a sentence throughout it, though it did get a little confusing at some points, it gave the writing more breadth. The structure and storyline were both amazing. You did a fantastic job! I loved it! :]
HourglassGluedToTheTable chapter 3 . 11/24/2009
Hello,

Aw! They is to cute! :) This is fantastic. The best Girlmore Girls story I have ever read. Its the perfect mixture of craziness, romance, angst, and humor.

HourglassGluedToTheTable chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
Hello,

Omg! I love this! It's soo good! I love the dedicating one, hahaha. Aww this is really good.

HourglassGluedToTheTable chapter 1 . 11/24/2009

Woah! This is so cool! :O

11nivea342 chapter 3 . 1/31/2008
this is perfect :)
caffeineaddict13 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
this is incredible. really. and your right, it IS kind of like the piece i wrote. im really sorry if i offended you or anything; i totally didn't mean to. you know whats funny, though? even though we both wrote lists, not one of the points are the same. huh.
blonde.biatch chapter 3 . 6/27/2007
i loved this, it was really well done and very sweet, i dont think many people would have been able to pull that off, but u did, i liked the way every second line or so was caring on from a few lines above, does that make sence? lol, well i loved it!
K-Marie-M chapter 3 . 5/19/2007
I really enjoyed this story. It was an interesting way to write a rory/jess but I thought you did a very good job.
trumpetchick9 chapter 3 . 5/7/2007
This story is SO cute :), and I love its unique format.
coffee-addicted chapter 3 . 5/7/2007
Absolutely beautiful.

You have written their thoughts like you were really inside their minds. You know, we can feel everything they do.

I can definitely tell you that you are one hell of a Literati. Not many people have figured out their relationship so well and also were able to put it on paper.

Amazing.
dtng4ever chapter 3 . 5/7/2007
aww thats so sweet
000000oooooo00000000 chapter 3 . 5/7/2007
Aw, that was so cute, I loved it!
alexia chapter 3 . 5/7/2007
LOVE IT! This was really cute, and great he's her hero...lol...no but this was just really cute.
osubanana chapter 3 . 5/7/2007
I loved this piece. It was so well written and just a nice bit of writing.
TheLongLostGilmoreGirl47 chapter 3 . 5/7/2007