Reviews for Funny How the Night Moves
Sarah chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I'm speechless at how wonderful this is. It... I... It's too good for words, and I'm sorry. You made me cry.
putmoneyinthypurse, not signed in
Also, FFN has disabled copy/paste text unless you're in Opera, and that makes it hard. But you're wonderful.
Gildir chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
I read this story some time ago now, and it's stuck with me as an extremely good "Hot Fuzz" fanfic. The friendship and professional relationship of Nicholas and Danny are perfectly captured. I was slightly surprised by the implication that Nicholas' peace lily survived the damage it suffered in the movie, but that's certainly not impossible.
Velvet Green chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Aww. I liked the idea with the "non-gift". And the title's interesting, too.
Tinker-Bell-Greenleaf chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
That's so... sweet! We *must* get Hot Fuzz its own archive! *snuggles the fic*
innocent passerby chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Friendship fic for the win
Broedy chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
I can't begin to tell you how beautiful this is, perfectly capturing Angel's reserved intensity and Danny's lovable acceptance of it. I thought you captured both characters beautifully, and the premise was superb. Kudos.
Colette D chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
This was just a really nicely done and satisfying fic. Hope to see more HF stuff from you. :D
eclecticxdetour chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Aw, this is lovely. I adore the way you expanded their relationship and how you made Angel 'loan' Danny his Peace Lily. The repetition of the beginning bit at the end with the minor changes really just makes this fic. [:
Briticism chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
That's brilliant! It's very 'them'. And I'm glad to see some Hot Fuzz fanfic out there!
justamirrorforthesun chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Oh, I've read this one in the fregg community. It's really nice, and it's the first hf slash fic ever! I really liked it, it's nice and sweet. You definitely should write more things like this!
Rainne chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Aw, very nice, I could definitely see Angel do something like this. These two are so cute in their hetero life-partner way. Awesome to see some Hot Fuzz fic, so thanks for that.