Reviews for Better Than Me
meline387 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
okay, that's really sad. I like how you wrotre the last part, when those are the last times Luke and Leia see them.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Oh, this is so lovely.
StarGirl chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
This story almost brought me to tears. "Anakin could have taught him better, but she wonders if he could raise him better." That is so poetic. It is written to make you think; yes Anakin could have taught them better, but raise them better? We will never know.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I love this story! You have every important major character that influenced Luke and Leia's childhood, as well as a few minor ones that figured it out or were curious too. I loved the japor snippet jeweler! And I also liked that Bail and Beru, two of the most important parental figures, were the ones who were confident that even though Anakin might have been a better teacher, he may not have been able to raise them as well as they did. Excellent job!
alfalfaba chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
beautiful. very touching. I liked the different viewpoints. great job.
fath8252 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
I really enjoyed this. Would you consider doing a companion piece about how they're like their mother? I wanted a little mention of her :]

Wonderful job on this...I love your work.
Rilwen-Shadowflame chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Aw, I loved this. It was actually quite touching, especially the feelings of inadequacy on the part of those raising Luke and Leia.
Magus1108 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
This was pretty good. Well written. I'm adding this to my favorites.
Aurinko chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
A wonderful story, integrating all the best in the oft-overlooked parents and guardians of the Skywalker twins. Sad and triumphant, both. Very well done.
Hyper-SpaceGrl chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
I loved this! Especially that you got the POV's of so many minor characters. I loved the part with Mon Mothma, one of my favorite minor characters ever.

I also loved the concluding parallels, and the conclusions you drew, with Bail and Beru watching Leia and Luke for the last times. So sad!

This story did well overall in analyzing both the weak AND strong points of Anakin's character. Excellent!
Valkyrie War Cry chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
this is a truly heartwarming fic. it was very well written.
G-AnakinRPG chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Great job!
Mornwey chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
That was...sweet, in a sad sort of way. I like how you picked out all the traits they have in common with their father.

Peace out

~TSD
DanaeMariSkywalker chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
That was really sweet! That was cool how they all reflected on how Anakin could've taught Luke or Leia better than they could. Good Job! :-D
Sonseeahray chapter 1 . 5/5/2007