Reviews for Persistence of Vision
Wai-Jing Waraugh chapter 25 . 11/5/2017
Damn, I know it's been so long, but I want an epilogue! I'd love to see a snapshot of Lois and Clark's life a bit later, where they end up living, how they manage working together as a couple, whether they have more kids, how Jason grows up while developing him powers. But you set up the story enough that I can imagine all that if I want to.
I loved every aspect of it - the suspense and danger of their pursuit of the story, their growing attraction, Clark's bonding with Jason and Lois' realization of who he is. Great job, definitely one of the best Superman fics I've read - as good if not even better than your other fics!
Wai-Jing Waraugh chapter 21 . 11/5/2017
Aw, love it! Those last few lines fill me with confidence that despite everything that Lois and Clark have been through during the last 5 years, they can make this work :D
Even though I don't want Richard in the picture at all, I still feel kind of bad for him
Wai-Jing Waraugh chapter 13 . 11/5/2017
This is a really good explanation of why Clark was able to erase Lois' memories. I've wracked my brains trying to come up with something, and I haven't seen any other plausible reasoning for it, so your take on it is a welcome revelation; it makes sense if he did it unintentionally, enabled by his strong emotional bond with Lois. I'm impressed by how much thought and detail you have put into every aspect of this story!
Wai-Jing Waraugh chapter 11 . 11/5/2017
Wow, that's quite a reveal - in more ways than one! I hope that Clark is about to.. ahem.. come clean to her! ;)
Wai-Jing Waraugh chapter 8 . 11/5/2017
Just thought I should leave a quick review to say how much I'm enjoying this fic, before I keep reading on to the end.

Lois, Jason and Clark playing 'happy families' is both cute and slightly sad, given their untold history; I'm hoping there will be a happy ending for all! You set up the reporters' going undercover for a story in a plausible manner (maybe Perry was doing some match-making?)
I really like how you alternate between Clark's and Lois' point of view, though it does verge on becoming repetitive in places, and it's sometimes awkward when a page break crops up between the two versions. All in all, though, this is a lot of fun to read, I'm looking forward to seeing where it is heading :)
CharlieBoneFan chapter 24 . 8/11/2017
Wonderful story!
denyz chapter 22 . 6/17/2017
Alright, I'm currently reading the story for the third time, and I know I've never posted a review, for which I am truly sorry, but I noticed you saying in the A/N that you read a comic where Superman expanded his aura to save a spaceship - it was from All-Star Superman.
Julia Irian chapter 25 . 8/29/2016
Hey Rhea, I really enjoyed this story! Thanks for sharing, it has been one of my favourite Superman fanfics so far.
Love, Julia
Pen2page chapter 25 . 4/19/2016
Adored it. 3
Guest chapter 25 . 8/27/2015
So exciting to fung you have written superman fanfic. I loved your Star Wars stories. Thanks for sharing your work!
VictorOfArda chapter 25 . 3/30/2015
This was so well written! And for once... Lois isn't frustrating to me lol. Great job!
seekerchasing chapter 25 . 10/21/2013
Ah, this was so lovely and well done. Such a good story and with a very satisfying conclusion
Flip the Hourglass chapter 18 . 1/6/2013
Ahhhhhh! What. Have. You. Done ?. I'm loving it and hating it at the same time. Harrumph. Why must a story make me feel this way?!
Flip the Hrglass chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
Um yes ur getting it right! It's. wonderful story and I'll probably wanna get Superman to wipe my memory so I can read it again. Hopefully it just gets better!
Supernurse chapter 25 . 8/8/2012
Wonderful story. When do you plan to do the sequel? I'll wait patiently.