Reviews for Persistence of Vision
seekerchasing chapter 25 . 10/21/2013
Ah, this was so lovely and well done. Such a good story and with a very satisfying conclusion
Flip the Hourglass chapter 18 . 1/6/2013
Ahhhhhh! What. Have. You. Done ?. I'm loving it and hating it at the same time. Harrumph. Why must a story make me feel this way?!
Flip the Hrglass chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
Um yes ur getting it right! It's. wonderful story and I'll probably wanna get Superman to wipe my memory so I can read it again. Hopefully it just gets better!
Supernurse chapter 25 . 8/8/2012
Wonderful story. When do you plan to do the sequel? I'll wait patiently.
Supernurse chapter 16 . 8/6/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter.
Supernurse chapter 13 . 8/6/2012
I like your explanation for why Lois lost her memories. This is the best explanation that I've read. Make him feel guilty
Supernurse chapter 11 . 8/6/2012
I love it. What a great reveal story.
mangers chapter 25 . 6/2/2011
Wow, this story was incredible. Once I started reading it I couldn't stop until I got to the end! It's a real shame that it ended where it did, an epilogue would have been wonderful. I know this was written a long time ago, but maybe one day you could come back to it. Who knows.

Once again though, a brilliant story :)
ggggggggggggg chapter 25 . 7/5/2010
I loved this story! it was the most origianl reveal i have ever read, most are pretty generic, so that's saying something. I also loved how scared he was to hurt her, which has never been an issue in other things i've read, but i've always wondered.

One thing that was confusing was where Jason was at the end. I get that he was in Kansas and then he wasnt? and then they were all in kansas? i dont know it confused me a little but maybe thats jsut me.

Anyways great story!
crazikido2 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
thanx for the great story.
sealkid3 chapter 25 . 7/8/2009
Great story, thanks for writing it.
Shenlong7 chapter 13 . 6/15/2009
You know i always thought that maybe she had felt that it was too great a burden for her and possibly blocked it out instead of him actually using his powers. Though anyway I do enjoy this.
zoraya h chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
you are an incredible writer!

i love every chapter and cant get enough of this story!

i should totally be getting my homework done but i cant seem to walk away!

keep up the great work!
remeyqueen74 chapter 25 . 12/5/2008
PLEASE write an epilogue. IF YOU NEED HELP ILL BE MORE THAN HELP TO BETA JUST SEND ME A MESSAGE I SO LOVE THIS STORY
remey74 chapter 25 . 10/15/2008
can you think about doing a sequeal? i really enjoyed this story and hated to see it end