Reviews for Persistence of Vision
Julechan chapter 25 . 8/29
Hey Rhea, I really enjoyed this story! Thanks for sharing, it has been one of my favourite Superman fanfics so far.
Love, Julia
Pen2page chapter 25 . 4/19
Adored it. 3
Guest chapter 25 . 8/27/2015
So exciting to fung you have written superman fanfic. I loved your Star Wars stories. Thanks for sharing your work!
ARobTheMellow chapter 25 . 3/30/2015
This was so well written! And for once... Lois isn't frustrating to me lol. Great job!
seekerchasing chapter 25 . 10/21/2013
Ah, this was so lovely and well done. Such a good story and with a very satisfying conclusion
Flip the Hourglass chapter 18 . 1/6/2013
Ahhhhhh! What. Have. You. Done ?. I'm loving it and hating it at the same time. Harrumph. Why must a story make me feel this way?!
Flip the Hrglass chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
Um yes ur getting it right! It's. wonderful story and I'll probably wanna get Superman to wipe my memory so I can read it again. Hopefully it just gets better!
Supernurse chapter 25 . 8/8/2012
Wonderful story. When do you plan to do the sequel? I'll wait patiently.
Supernurse chapter 16 . 8/6/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter.
Supernurse chapter 13 . 8/6/2012
I like your explanation for why Lois lost her memories. This is the best explanation that I've read. Make him feel guilty
Supernurse chapter 11 . 8/6/2012
I love it. What a great reveal story.
mangers chapter 25 . 6/2/2011
Wow, this story was incredible. Once I started reading it I couldn't stop until I got to the end! It's a real shame that it ended where it did, an epilogue would have been wonderful. I know this was written a long time ago, but maybe one day you could come back to it. Who knows.

Once again though, a brilliant story :)
ggggggggggggg chapter 25 . 7/5/2010
I loved this story! it was the most origianl reveal i have ever read, most are pretty generic, so that's saying something. I also loved how scared he was to hurt her, which has never been an issue in other things i've read, but i've always wondered.

One thing that was confusing was where Jason was at the end. I get that he was in Kansas and then he wasnt? and then they were all in kansas? i dont know it confused me a little but maybe thats jsut me.

Anyways great story!
crazikido2 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
thanx for the great story.
sealkid3 chapter 25 . 7/8/2009
Great story, thanks for writing it.