Reviews for Tim Is Sick
cocopops1995 chapter 15 . 4/1
Poor Jay :(... Stupid Hal
cocopops1995 chapter 14 . 3/31
Ah the waiting, makes it as bad for Bruce as it is for Dick, Jay and Timmy at the moment... Almost at least... you wrote "unti;l" by the way... Was a good super short chapter though, not at all as sucky as you made it out to be :)
cocopops1995 chapter 13 . 3/26
Sheesh when did Hal become such a jerk? I think I figured out why Jason came back all moody; it was all Hal's fault ;p... You know the one thing about Dick that ALWAYS annoys me is he's 'I failed' syndrome... *Random thought*... Another great chapter!
cocopops1995 chapter 12 . 3/25
Life is never easy when you're Robin is it? Poor Jason he all lonely...
cocopops1995 chapter 11 . 3/24
So now Dick had 2 cage himself and every blow he lands on the nightwing he feels... the next chapter is going to be so much fun... I wait in eager suspense XD
cocopops1995 chapter 10 . 3/23
Oh my gosh... Ok, first: ahw thank u I feel so special now :D... and 2nd: oh my freaking word that fight had me cringing all the way! That was sooo epic! You're really good at fight scenes... can't wait for the next chapter!
cocopops1995 chapter 8 . 3/21
Can't I just let my review count as 4? It's so cool and awesome and please update!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
This is amazing, I love it. Too bad it looks like you've abandoned it.
Aslook chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
Please update this! Is Jason real or a hallucination? What will happen to him when Dick wakes up? Whats going to happen to Tim? Will Dick wake up?

This is Brilliant!
BaKuRa Kurama Theif queen chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
This was so good that i can't wait 4 next chapter
REBD chapter 5 . 5/22/2012
i like this i hope that their going to be more
Cassandra Chalice chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
It's been a while, but I'm glad to see another chapter up! This story adds creatively to the mythos. Nice work, and I'm looking for more...
Renee430 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I love cass she has such a way if words. Lol
carolbrowneyes chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
this is really great, makes me feel like i'm really reading a comic book, thumbs up!
BurnishTomatoes chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
Wait, what does Tim being sick have to do with any of this?