Reviews for Seperated
paintedbywords chapter 8 . 8/6/2011
AHH . I've never seen a story like this! It's really good! Gideon (wierd name..) is so confusing tho! And its only 8 chapters, and im already crying cause I JUST WANNA KNOW WHERE THE CULLLENS ARE .

I THINK ...

They should find ONE cullen. Like Emmett or something . Cause they have Esme Carlisle Emmett Eddie and Alice. thats five. Jazz and them only have 3.

so make it 4 & 4. :) it'd be interesting, and spice it up.
ReadingIsSexy15 chapter 6 . 4/30/2010
it was okay
elizabeth14 chapter 8 . 3/23/2010
Please post another chapter soon! I was very good! And please dont have the cullens be dead! That would really suck!
Hypnotized.By.Golden.Eyes chapter 8 . 7/25/2009
Yay! You updated! It totally made my day lol

Loved the chapter - Can't wait for the next one
BibliophileBoleyn chapter 8 . 7/24/2009
I really liked this chapter. I am glad you picked the story back up. I think it is an interesting scenario, and you are executing it really well. I have to say, I really like the idea of Jasper as a lawyer. Edward seems like the medical one, but that wouldn't fit Jasper. I can see him being involved in law for some reason. It just seems like it fits him. Also, the idea of the Irutlov is really cool because, as we saw in Breaking Dawn, the Volturi are certainly willing to do anything to get what they want and other vampires aren't willing to take that laying down. Some vampires do have a conscious, and the idea that they are banding together to fight back is great. I think that them continuing to stay involved in the human world (like Bella going to school) is good because they aren't giving up their ways. They are holding onto the connection to their pasts (like you said). Plus, it was how Bella met Edward. Giving it up would be like giving up the best part of her life.
TwilightFreak3234 chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
I just started this story and finished , this chapter was really good. I hope you update soon ! :)

Like I mean soon , I hope there's no long absence ..

It happens every time I find a really good story .. the author hasn't updated for like months , I just really hope you update soon , please please please please x 10 update soon.

haha , Thanks if you do :)

- TwilightFreak3234
whats reality chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
YES! i AM STILL READ READING! i just about jump up and down out of my seat everytime I see you updated...its not alice though is it? I ean there is still a year to go. right?
cheshirekat516 chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
I enjoy this story very much and am looking forward to what happens next.
fairytale city chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
Yes, Please continue this story! I was very happy to see this updated. I liked this chapter, but the Irutlov were a little wierd, but okay. Great chapter though! Can't wait for more.
ksbballgirl1 chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
this story is great i luv

everything about it. it is

very uniqu great writer.

plez update soon!
SMCrow chapter 8 . 7/22/2009
This is an excellent plot! I really hope you update regularly because I am pretty excited to see what happens next
BibliophileBoleyn chapter 7 . 7/22/2009
I don't know if you are still planning on continuing this story. I just found it today and read it. I think it is really good. I like the skipping around from years because it doesn't carry on with the mundane things and you still get a review of what happened at the end of the last chapter. I like where the story is going and am really interested if you decide you are going to continue it.
ToFallUponTheNight chapter 7 . 4/24/2009
OMG! This story is amazing! Update soon!
xnewmoonx chapter 7 . 3/29/2009
Are you gunna write anymore?

It's really good!
XRhythm.Of.The.RainX chapter 7 . 12/6/2008
You. Are. So. F*ing amazing I could cry.

I LOVE the Plot.

I LOVE the story.

I LOVE YOU! (XD Non creepy way!)

You UPDATE SOON OR I HUNT YOU DOWN WITH A DEMENTED SPOON!