Reviews for Cliff Diving
pitcaptain chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
wow thats amazing and are you going to continue this story cuz i want to find out what happens please
Lauren chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
uhm WOW! you have no idea how much I was LONGING for a fic like this! You did an amazing job and then some! Your writing is phenomonal and the story was perfect in my eyes! haha I LOVED it. you also did a great job of staying true to their characters I think.

Wow Amazing story!
vintage.soul494 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Oh thank heavens. lol I was starting to think I was the only one that thought that Bella needed to ditch the leech and chase after Jacob instead. :D Your story is one of the first Bella/Jacob ones I've found and I loved it. Great job!
XxMemories4everxX chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Great story!
Shadowfury21 chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Kudos to you for being one of the few to write an amazing Bella/Jacob fic. I loved it!
PassionateDarkness chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Favorite
Rae Lah chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Love love LOVE! Your writing style is absolutely perfect, and you have the characters nailed. I seriously love your interpretation of Jacob, it seems quite true to the books. Write more, please! We need more Bella/Jacob fan fics like this one!
GracieBeth chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
This was a perfect little one-shot! So sweet! Cheers!
Princeps Invidia chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Excellent job...I always appreciate a well written Bella/Jacob story. Your portrayal of those two characters was well done, and it's nice to see them portrayed together. I applaud you.
Querida115 chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Wow, that was amazing.

Lucyferina chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
I'm glad i'm not the only one that thinks that she could have been happy with jacob...
tsavoy.2010 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
I loved this story! It was so well written and the characters sounded soo much like themselves! I give you a big thumbs up and Kudos!
missdesireejean chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
oh dangg this is good

post more really son !
bitten-by-luv chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
I absolutly loved this! Ur good writing JxB stories!
Samara-chan chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
AWW, that was the sweetest thing. I love Jacob, and I cannot comprehend why so many people hate him - they're just so blindingly crazy about Edward. Sheesh. This though, was amazing - extremely passionate and well-written.
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »