Reviews for I Wish I Was Sorry
Very erotic!
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Woahh yummm
Kitty Savella chapter 10 . 12/7/2015
I really enjoyed this story.
fujoshixtreme chapter 10 . 11/25/2015
Whoah man I loved it
werwolf-yasya chapter 10 . 6/28/2015
Adorable fic!
AroVolturi chapter 10 . 4/21/2015
Totally solid story. LOVED it! :D
marilyn chapter 10 . 1/14/2015
Well that fucked my heart in the most painfully beautiful way possible. Thanks for that, now excuse me as I go cry.
Anon chapter 10 . 5/30/2014
Hi, i don't know if this will reach you or not, i just wanted to commend you on this fanfiction. I just wanted to say that this was absolutely perfect. so achingly beautiful and so Sirius. in so many fictions he is portrayed as a reckless teenager who never quite grew up, but i believe him to be more than that, an amazing person with a heart throbbingly sad past and an equally sad end. i love sirius, and i love this fanfiction; amazingly written with so many good phrases and metaphors that by the end of chapter 10 my whole is page is full of them. "But I feared that somehow some unnamable inequity will prevent that one last crash of mouths and limbs and hearts" such poetry. i know you wrote this a very long time a ago but can you please perhaps write a sequel? and not kill sirius in it? :D i want to see him happy after such heartache.
Beautiful work.
Shadow315 chapter 10 . 1/16/2014
damn ... f-ck ... You need to upload a companion piece of Harry's POV, especially of after this moment, of when Sirius dies. Please tell me he wouldn't end up with Ginny again! I never really liked that pairing, she seems to much like her mother. Plus she looks like how I'd think Harry's sister (if he'd had a sister) would look like.

I'd also like to know what (you think) James and Lily would say to Sirius when he dies and goes to meet them. Would they be understanding? Would they show him how Harry's dealing with his death?

I'm not usually one for the sad HP/SB stories but that seems to be the only ones really out there.

MORE SOON!

-shadow
commit.my.sin chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
brillant story not very good a writing reviews just wanted to let you know I really like your story
charm13insomnia chapter 10 . 7/14/2013
wow Hot
MiyuCat chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
I adore this... Your writing is so dark and honest. Thank you so much for writing this story.
mugwumpmirror chapter 10 . 5/2/2013
Thank you for this story. Thank you for not making Sirius a perfect godfather, because he surely wasn't. Thank you for your writing, which fit the story's tone and mood. Thank you for drawing us into Sirius's head, and making us feel like it's just the two of them, as he did. Thank you.
AthenaandArtemis chapter 1 . 3/2/2013