Reviews for Doctor Who: The Walkerville Visitation
Sparrow9612 chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
Probably not going to happen, but I would very much like this to be continued.
Long Time Author chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
Really? The father HATING ms. Frizzle?
Sue Clover chapter 6 . 5/6/2014
I hardly ever watched the Magic School Bus when I was a kid, but I knew what it was about and I had one book based off the series where they went into someone's blood. I kind of wanted to watch it more, though. Anyway, this story is really interesting and it's kept my interest so far! I love the characterization, it really pulls me in.
MoonLight1300 chapter 6 . 4/18/2014
This story is absolutely brill... Fantastic! I'm gonna follow it on the off chance you decide to finish it. Also, I really curious why Pheobe could see past the Phycic Paper.
Silent-Hunter.Vanguard chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
I really like this! Too bad it was never finished. But in case it ever is I'll go ahead and follow it.
Heinous Harlequin chapter 6 . 12/14/2013
brilliant though I would like that there was a little more of the doctor however I assume that the children will learn about miss frizzle being a time lord or lady I enjoyed Magic school bus a kid the rare times I got to see them and occasionally seeing it today is always a treat
Skirt2819 chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
Hurray! someone who believes my headcanon that Miss Frizzle is a Time Lady. I can't wait for more of this. Keep up the good work. Update soon :)
dreameralways chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
Oh it is so sad that this remains unfinished. I love the concept of Ms. Frizzle as a Time Lord. It only makes sense.
BloodLily16 chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
OMG THIS IS STINKING EPIC YOU HAVE GOT TO UPDATE AND FAST!
BloodLily16 chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
Yeah...
Who? ;)
BloodLily16 chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
Dun-dun-dun-duuuuuuun!
BloodLily16 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Yayz!
Jedi Annie Scrambler chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
This is awesome! Although, where is the Doctor in relation to his companions? Is this post-journeys end, pre-end of time? Or is Rose or Donna or Martha some where?
Also, the girl who was in the picture- John Smiths 'wife'- that Rose right? I mean you hinted at it, cause Rose's middle name is Marion...
Plumalchemyst chapter 6 . 4/20/2012