Reviews for Not A Fairytale
JoTerry chapter 7 . 5/9
I love this chapter. Hahaha!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/13/2014
I loved this one!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
Awww
suumelo-onigiri48 chapter 14 . 5/12/2013
I'm dead from laughing too much.
SayoShihoinXKohAyamerei chapter 24 . 11/18/2012
OMG, OMG, OMG! Ichigo's going to MURDER Byakuya! YAY?!…Huh. Should I celebrate the IchiRukiness of it or worry over Byakuya's impending doom?
SayoShihoinXKohAyamerei chapter 18 . 11/18/2012
Kami, gotta love the ending!
SayoShihoinXKohAyamerei chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
Meanwhile, in the Soul Society...a certain red-haired Shinigami felt shudders go down his spine.
Poor Renji!
Elcanna chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
nice
Rinle chapter 24 . 12/30/2010
Nii-sama is awesome.

Please. More.
sallythedestroyerofworlds23 chapter 24 . 12/18/2010
! This can't be the last one! Please tell me that you hid away the rest of this somewhere for me to find!T_T You can't leave it THERE!DX

*sigh* I guess its a lot to hope for an update when this hasn't been updated in three years...but just telling u, if you're reading this- i desperately want you to update! Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Your writing is epic btw! U should not deprive the fanfiction world of it!;D
sallythedestroyerofworlds23 chapter 23 . 12/18/2010
DX That's all I have to say D: so sad damn it!
sallythedestroyerofworlds23 chapter 22 . 12/18/2010
I adore brotherly Byakuya! He's just so sweet in his own way :D I could glomp him
sallythedestroyerofworlds23 chapter 21 . 12/18/2010
I liked this- very in-character. lol as much as i felt like yelling at Orihime to do something then, it doesn't compare to how much I wanted to yell at her other times XD But again, this just goes back to how i love her, except when she goes into her 'kurosaki-kun' mode (which, yes, does include moments like those in the fic)

About the rant of this chapter...Good God I know how you feel. I get irrationally angry when I read Rukia-hate. Partly because she is my favorite character of all time and i admire her so much; and partly because their hate and arguments are SO ridiculously unfounded!

I mean, its bad enough they call her annoying and boring (puh-lease...That is Tosen you're talking about people)

but I once read someone saying she 'needed to be told a lesson' it was in a fic in which she was depicted as a high school popular bitch, and apparently, that was how the author and reviewers really saw her...I nearly busted an artery. I mean, for God's sake! WHAT MANGA ARE YOU PEOPLE READING?

I understand people not really liking Rukia because of her character (just like people tend to dislike Orihime because of the way she is...) Some people can't stand damsels in distress, others can't stand tough girls like Rukia. There are even slightly less far-fetched people who accuse her of being 'bossy' and whatnot...Still silly imo but what i mean is...if you hate her, at least hate HER and not some made up character u chose to name Rukia in ur mind!

Phew...I could rant forever but this is more than long enough for a review XD On to the next story!
sallythedestroyerofworlds23 chapter 20 . 12/18/2010
Haha, the final line. Just epic comedy XD (and YAY! Shiro-chan showed up!*fangirl mode* Ehem...)
sallythedestroyerofworlds23 chapter 18 . 12/18/2010
Oh GOD the end killed me! Hilarious!(how do u do it?)

and AWWWW I loved those Rukia/Orihime scenes! I always wanted to see more development on their friendship in the manga!:D

Also, I lol'ed soo much about Ichigo calling her Inoue just because he refused to call her Ishida...until the day he died XD That is just like him XDXD And Isshin showing up to annoy him!hahaha that man is the best!

I really loved this one, and there was practically no IchiRuki in it!xD