Reviews for Open Scene Project
Lechan chapter 3 . 4/27/2007
Hehe, I liked that last one the best. - The imagry was amazing, and the point of describing the writing in the stone, Dark's dissmissal, and just the fact that HE KNOWS what it means was just... well, cool for lack of a better word. Truthfully, I loved Dark's portrayl in this little bit more than I did the others for some reason... and the fact that they are thieving in seperate bodies. - The tension for the scene was a great add in. - Love you LOTS!
Lechan chapter 2 . 4/27/2007
Okay, so this MORE than made up for the angst. - This little project they had you do in class is so cool, I must say it was like reading the same thing, but abstractly not. - Okay enough of my WOWing of this chapter. I liked the whole Distracting from homework bit, it never gets old you know? On a side note... did someone make you angry? - J/K talk to you later. I'm off to read chapter three!
lechan chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
... angst? You just HAD to give me angst didn't you. *Tearing up* But GODS was that good. *Wraps you up in a backbreaking hug* Even when you make me depressed with angst I love your stories. I must say, I like how Daisuke understood what Dark was trying to do, and then-from what I understood- "tested" him. He did What Dark needed him to do to let go, that was very Daisuke-esque, even if the hopeless romantic and happy ending hog was screaming in gut-wrenching agony. - Great job! Now, off for my next chapter of goodness from you!
Solo Maxwell-Yamato chapter 3 . 4/27/2007
...Oh, okay I get it now. I didn't read the authors notes. : D Diff stories same dialouge. Nicely done.
Solo Maxwell-Yamato chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
How sad. ;_; Poor Dai and Dark.
Solo Maxwell-Yamato chapter 2 . 4/27/2007
dnmsjfnhjasgn Lovely. I noticed how the conversations went pretty much the same in the first and second chaps. Nice.
D.N.Angel lover chapter 3 . 4/27/2007
OMG! Holy shit ur good! Damn! I love how you used some of the same phrases in all 3 of them. My fav. out of all of them was the second scenario. Makes me feel all arm and fuzy! haha! If you know what i mean.
22 | « Prev Page 1 2