Reviews for Fear

this was so good !

i cried and everything :(

I LOVED IT :D
Luminous Lu chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
First of all, let me congratulate you for the work you're doing. I used to volunteer at a local Pediatric Oncology Unit, and I know that just talking to people and helping them deal means the world to them (and to us as well!). It's wonderful to see more people engaged in volunteering and helping others.

Second, this was wonderfully written. I'm not one to review much, but this is simply beautiful. The way you described the whole rape scene was scary and real, and then the comfort Emily finds in Matt's arms is adorable. Great Job!

-Lu
madelynn x3 chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Wow, this was amazingly well written. Great work. It was very sad..it gave me the chills :/ But still, I really liked this.
agentpeggyrogers chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
OMG! That was a really good story!

~BEN~
NicoleKennedy92 chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Aw the porre thing, she is so not alone because this happens to hundreds if not thousands of women a year, i hate men like that (if you can even call them men) this story was so good i actually cryed!

JJ:P
KJ4life21 chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Great job u took a difficult subject and approached it with tact and a realistic view of what people who are in this situation go thru. If you decide to write more i would love to read it. I loved that although he didn't know what to do Matt was still there for her and let her know he would be and that no matter what she was safe with him. Awesome Job
Bedazzle Me chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Holy Moly..

Good job! *thumbs up*
RosalieTheBeautyQueen chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
hey that was really good and sad..whens the nex chapter comming?
DyingThoughtsofMe chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
You love tourtureing these two, don't you?

Lol, JK!

Very touching oneshot. I've never been sexually abused, but reading this made me realize just how strong you would have to be to endure being raped. It takes a strong woman to be open about it and try to warn others about it as well.

Loved how supportive Matt was. It showed that although he can be a stubborn ass, he can be a loving stubborn ass.

Til we meet again!