Reviews for Heart's Blood
Theekshana chapter 10 . 5/21
Amazing story...
FateMagician chapter 1 . 4/15
So beautiful! Sauron honestly needs more love like this! You did a wonderful job portraying such a romance!
Mika chapter 10 . 3/19
Oh my god... I am literally speechless. The ending was so good, I actually had to stop and let it sink in...and then read it two more times. I would definitely recommend this story to any Lord of the Rings fan, as a story that is both beautiful, but also complex and captivating. I loved the underlying themes from Beauty and the Beast, I think it worked perfectly. *sighs contentedly* I really need to thank you and then go cry in a corner because now there's no more to read. (I have actually never read a Sauron romance, I tended to stay away from those types of things, but wow, I'm totally hooked) (.\ /.) *wails* Thanks a lot... ;)
Anon chapter 10 . 2/16
I have just finished reading it, and it made me cry at the end. It was such a good story, very believable characters that I grew attached to, and over all the grammar, spelling and language in general was absolutely superb.
I would really recommend this fanfiction to ANY LOTR or The Hobbit fan ever. A brilliant story.
Fiera Evenstar chapter 10 . 8/8/2016
This finale took my breath away. BEAUTIFUL!
Fiera Evenstar chapter 4 . 8/8/2016
Once again, your descriptions of emotion make me all warm and fuzzy on the inside! It's wonderful to read not just a story, but a piece of art.
Fiera Evenstar chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
I love your writing style and the way you have all of your characters communicating with each other! Fantastic!
Duin chapter 10 . 8/4/2016
OMG the ending! This story was so beautiful and heart warming. U-u-um... Excuse me. blows nose
Guest chapter 10 . 3/13/2016
Should have been canon. :(
AvalonTheLadyKiller chapter 10 . 1/27/2016
A truly beautiful piece, I must say. I will not deny you my gratitude for writing such a powerfully evocative tale. My heart sings for its' existance. It is a thing of great splendor, & I will take great pleasure in rereading it in its' entirety ASAP. The slight undertones of a LOTR take on 'Beauty & the Beast,' were not lost on me. It will be one of my favorite pieces, for a while to come.
Dragongirl180 chapter 10 . 1/24/2016
That was beautiful... I loved it.
Squirrel-fifteen chapter 10 . 12/14/2015
I have read and reread this story so many times.

It's truly beautiful, and I have enjoyed it every time. Your command of language is wonderful, and I love how you brought the characters to life in a way that was believable. You made a story with an unbelievable premise plausible and that's awesome.

Great job with this.
AuctrixMundi chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
I found the german translation by Elenoriel a while ago and I LOVED it. I was flashed by the story! Now I'm anxious to read the english original Original is always the best ;)

Yours
Auctrix
Rang Tracyn chapter 10 . 7/22/2015
This was one of the first stories I ever favorited on . Despite all the years it has been since I have read it I found it still stands up to the test of time. This is truly a wonderful and magical story and I hope to continue rereading it for many years to come. Your writing talent is truly one of a kind.
TheFeyRa chapter 10 . 7/21/2015
I never thought I would read a Sauron romance fic. But after Uruk-hai and Ringwraiths, why not?
I like how this story is sweet and believable at the same time. Yes, it would have been strange had Sauron remained fair even after the first war. Yes, it could not have ended any other way. The devotion of an elf is nothing to scoff at. Still, you have shown Sauron to be more than just, well, an evil eye, and I enjoyed that. Thank you.