Reviews for Heart's Blood
Fiera Evenstar chapter 10 . 8/8
This finale took my breath away. BEAUTIFUL!
Fiera Evenstar chapter 4 . 8/8
Once again, your descriptions of emotion make me all warm and fuzzy on the inside! It's wonderful to read not just a story, but a piece of art.
Fiera Evenstar chapter 1 . 8/7
I love your writing style and the way you have all of your characters communicating with each other! Fantastic!
Duin chapter 10 . 8/4
OMG the ending! This story was so beautiful and heart warming. U-u-um... Excuse me. blows nose
Should have been canon. :(
AvalonTheLadyKiller chapter 10 . 1/27
A truly beautiful piece, I must say. I will not deny you my gratitude for writing such a powerfully evocative tale. My heart sings for its' existance. It is a thing of great splendor, & I will take great pleasure in rereading it in its' entirety ASAP. The slight undertones of a LOTR take on 'Beauty & the Beast,' were not lost on me. It will be one of my favorite pieces, for a while to come.
Dragongirl180 chapter 10 . 1/24
That was beautiful... I loved it.
SquirrelCanHandleRandomness chapter 10 . 12/14/2015
I have read and reread this story so many times.

It's truly beautiful, and I have enjoyed it every time. Your command of language is wonderful, and I love how you brought the characters to life in a way that was believable. You made a story with an unbelievable premise plausible and that's awesome.

Great job with this.
AuctrixMundi chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
I found the german translation by Elenoriel a while ago and I LOVED it. I was flashed by the story! Now I'm anxious to read the english original Original is always the best ;)

Yours
Auctrix
Rang Tracyn chapter 10 . 7/22/2015
This was one of the first stories I ever favorited on . Despite all the years it has been since I have read it I found it still stands up to the test of time. This is truly a wonderful and magical story and I hope to continue rereading it for many years to come. Your writing talent is truly one of a kind.
TheFeyRa chapter 10 . 7/21/2015
I never thought I would read a Sauron romance fic. But after Uruk-hai and Ringwraiths, why not?
I like how this story is sweet and believable at the same time. Yes, it would have been strange had Sauron remained fair even after the first war. Yes, it could not have ended any other way. The devotion of an elf is nothing to scoff at. Still, you have shown Sauron to be more than just, well, an evil eye, and I enjoyed that. Thank you.
Anon chapter 10 . 4/18/2015
Dang... so beautiful
O.O chapter 10 . 4/8/2015
The end was not as I was expecting but the story was amazing and the end actualy also is!
You keep to the real thing while putting your own story into it,

It was an amazing story to read! Thank you for making this!
Hel Opacare chapter 10 . 1/7/2015
That was so happy and sad at the same time?! When I read the last line I practically died. It was so happily heartbreaking. Thank you for the fantastic story!
-Hel
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
I seriously adore this story so much. This would be my third time to read this, but it still takes me on a ride of 'feels'. Seldom do I find good Sauron romance fics.
Cheers!