Reviews for Heart's Blood
Hel Opacare chapter 10 . 1/7
That was so happy and sad at the same time?! When I read the last line I practically died. It was so happily heartbreaking. Thank you for the fantastic story!
-Hel
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
I seriously adore this story so much. This would be my third time to read this, but it still takes me on a ride of 'feels'. Seldom do I find good Sauron romance fics.
Cheers!
Rosebud on Royal Icing chapter 10 . 8/17/2014
Read this a couple of days back. I'm reviewing it now. God, this was a very unique story. I never would have considered looking for a Sauron romance until I read Sauron Gorthaur's story and I looked through her list of favourite stories. I think this was really well written. I am so glad you made Sauron stay ugly yet you gave us a glimpse of his previous beauty. Every time he speaks i hear a very attractive voice and I just think 'sometimes it's possible to fall in love with just a person's voice and personality'. I think 'wow, this is very logical' and having Lithiniel fall for him even though he is scarred and hideous was just great! Because it shows that your OC was really sincere in her emotions for him. I love this fic.
NamelessMoffe chapter 10 . 8/5/2014
Alright, this is the first time in a couple of years that I've known and read stories from that I’m actually writing a comment, just so you know the significance of this message.
I found your story heartbreakingly moving in a way I find bring honor to Tolkien’s work. Though this was a fairly simple story with a simple plot I found myself utterly taken with it. I stumbled across your novel by mistake as I searched through fanfics about the all-time villain Sauron, and as I skimmed through the description and read ‘romance’ I was at first skeptical. “Of course it can’t be a love-story about Him,” I said to myself. I had only in mind to read the first chapter or so, so that I might go on and look for the story I was looking for… But I found myself captured by a very delicate way of writing.
Lithiníel’s conversations with the dark lord felt so elfish and so true to how I imagined an elleth would hold herself that I couldn’t help but read on. On top of that I loved how you portrayed the young elf’s inability to see the master of lies’ as the monster that he “truly” was, and how she in the end gave in to her emotions. Be it a mixture of dependence and nativity, I do not know, but it felt good to have a story which let the characters develop into so unlikely a pair.
On another note, I also adored how you managed to make a clear difference in speech and behavior from Orc, to Southrons, to Nazgül, to elf and to the Dark Lord. His description and characteristics I devoured like starved and I liked how you never took it into your hands to describe his distorted corporeal body. That is something I feel should be up to the imagination.
Though this story ended with an almost too sugar-sweet ending (for my taste) I still felt myself accepting the plot and ending you created for the story.
To end this already too long note I would just thank you for the time you put into writing this, and for good entertainment. You almost make me want to write a fanfic myself. :)
Salome Maranya chapter 10 . 5/30/2014
Aw, that was unexpected but truly a pleasant read. I mean, it would not seem possible at first thought, Sauron and true love? And it was very (bitter)sweet, he was evil and all but still, that she stuck with him till the end.
An Arda remade sequel, perhaps? Might be worth the request.
Haha. Cheers!
Elenoriel chapter 10 . 5/1/2014
Hey,

wow this story is brilliant!
I've never read a story about Sauron that was better than yours.

I really would like to translate it, if you are okay with it :)
Daughter of Gloriana chapter 10 . 3/15/2014
((It is brilliant.))
You made me cry.
Tilly88 chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
Wow, that was interesting... Really liked it!
AmazingWriter123 chapter 10 . 10/24/2013
When I first started reading this story, I wondered how could a romance between Sauron and one of the Eldar be believable and why would someone even try to write it (yes those were my exact thoughts).
But after reading this, the way Sauron treats Lithiniel and the way she treats him, I think this one of the best romance fics I've read in a long time.

Great job!
And it would've been lovely if you'd have shown some scenes during the War of the Ring.
Sage94 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
cant wait to read the rest!
draven chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
amazing totally loved it i even cried at the end ! would loved to read more stories by you
Kyoki no Megami chapter 10 . 6/2/2013
haifisch;
though this story is already quite old i detest reading something i enjoy and then not commenting. an i have to say, a truly lovely story. a good ending too, since one cannot expect a "happy ending" in the common sense with sauron; though i'd say that had been a good enough happy ending for me.
though this had been my first sauronxoc story, i find this to be one of the best lotr fanfictions i've read up to now, and i think it will retain this position.
now then, that said, i should catch some sleep. maybe i'll look through your harry potter stories afterwards - though i have to say i'm more of a tom riddle fan.
that aside,
continue writing
kyoki no megami
maDAlexa
Quantumphysica chapter 10 . 5/14/2013
This story was very beautiful and I loved it!
The epilogue part with the merged rings was a real sweet ending too ;)
Anonymous chapter 10 . 4/11/2013
Oh man that was amazing!
iluvmycorgi22 chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
This sound like a really interesting story so far.