Reviews for Heart's Blood
Sacrecrow chapter 10 . 4/11
I read this at least once ever six months and honestly it is one of my absolute favourite fics ever. It’s so beautifully written and so sophisticated, I love the language and your writing style they’re just absolute gorgeous and the relationships development was amazing especially in so few chapters it honestly stumps me every time! It’s so great! I love reading Sauron x oc fics but there aren’t many of them, most are of him and morgoth. I just wanted to say, great job with this, I’m always really invested in it and always come back to read it when I rewatch or re-read LOTR! Absolutely love Heart’s Blood to bits! Brilliant job! :P
StarlightGilgalad chapter 10 . 2/8
I LOVED IT! Best Sauron story I have yet read! Thanks so much for writing this amazing piece!
I cannot express just how beautiful this was. The development of the story is do good , but the ending just wow! And that epilogue OMG purr gold. You brought me laughter, made me feel anger and smiled like a school girl again; and at the end I could feel the sting of the tears. So so so good. Thank you very much for this.
VanyaNoldo22 chapter 1 . 10/4/2017
I just want to say how I really really love your story. I liked the way you developed their love and... I can't help but cry at the end. Their relationship is unique and very intriguing. And I also appreciate the way you described how they wanted each other in a simple but very heartfelt way. How they answered each others desires... A very well done story indeed, mellon nín! (P.S I don't know if there is a possiblity, but can you write a oneshot or a short story about what happened to the two of them in the War of the Ring? Or how the infused rings came to be? Those are two parts of the story that I really want to know aboutThank you for a wonderful read, mellon nín. Agoreg vae! Galu.
KaosChylde84 chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
daaaaaamn. intense! it tickled my love of darker things without going overboard. you've got skills!
EmbersOfAmber chapter 10 . 7/24/2017
Damn... That ending made tears gather. Well done, dear author. Very poignant.
Arwan chapter 10 . 5/21/2017
Amazing story...
FateMagician chapter 1 . 4/15/2017
So beautiful! Sauron honestly needs more love like this! You did a wonderful job portraying such a romance!
Mika chapter 10 . 3/19/2017
Oh my god... I am literally speechless. The ending was so good, I actually had to stop and let it sink in...and then read it two more times. I would definitely recommend this story to any Lord of the Rings fan, as a story that is both beautiful, but also complex and captivating. I loved the underlying themes from Beauty and the Beast, I think it worked perfectly. *sighs contentedly* I really need to thank you and then go cry in a corner because now there's no more to read. (I have actually never read a Sauron romance, I tended to stay away from those types of things, but wow, I'm totally hooked) (.\ /.) *wails* Thanks a lot... ;)
Anon chapter 10 . 2/16/2017
I have just finished reading it, and it made me cry at the end. It was such a good story, very believable characters that I grew attached to, and over all the grammar, spelling and language in general was absolutely superb.
I would really recommend this fanfiction to ANY LOTR or The Hobbit fan ever. A brilliant story.
Fiera Evenstar chapter 10 . 8/8/2016
This finale took my breath away. BEAUTIFUL!
Fiera Evenstar chapter 4 . 8/8/2016
Once again, your descriptions of emotion make me all warm and fuzzy on the inside! It's wonderful to read not just a story, but a piece of art.
Fiera Evenstar chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
I love your writing style and the way you have all of your characters communicating with each other! Fantastic!
Duin chapter 10 . 8/4/2016
OMG the ending! This story was so beautiful and heart warming. U-u-um... Excuse me. blows nose
Guest chapter 10 . 3/13/2016