Reviews for Golden
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
You see it in a million fic's, but somehow a decent picture of bliss for our normally angst-ridden heroes never really gets old.
hoenheim-of-light51 chapter 4 . 10/11/2007
Ah, sometimes the subtle things are more effective. Wonderfully done on all of them!
hoenheim-of-light51 chapter 2 . 10/11/2007
Interesting and adorable I never knew that cheese gave you nightmares.
LittleTwoLegs chapter 4 . 6/3/2007
XD I loved this one. That was awsome. That and the first one!
Neko chapter 4 . 5/9/2007
Great chapter! lookn forward to the next one! btw i luv ur fics i read all of them! u update this one quickly good lil one shots that i am begining to luv more n more!
NoOneCatchMe chapter 4 . 5/9/2007
Aw, wow! I loved them. So sweet!
Roy Mustang 08 chapter 4 . 5/9/2007
Lol I loved it and it was terrific
Jul-chan84 chapter 4 . 5/9/2007
These were very good, though kinda sad to see them end. I'm a huge Royai and Edwin fan, but I do like it when the pairings are swapped. EdRiza and RoyWin fics can be really good reads if written well. Hope to see more engaging fics from you soon :)
dark drow chapter 3 . 5/7/2007
haha maybe i shouldnt talk about spelling if i cant spell my self in my last 2 review X3 *ahem* any who you were right the relationship presented in chap 3 was subtle but nice i truly enjoyed it. beutifully written only one spelling error i have seen. but none the less fantastic, please continue to write when ever you can :3
Roy Mustang 08 chapter 3 . 5/7/2007
The chapter rocked update soon
Ri-chan chapter 3 . 5/6/2007
update soon! wait...is the nxt chapter the last of the drabbles! i hope not i love them! btw i liked the ear chapter!
Roy Mustang 08 chapter 2 . 5/2/2007
The chapter was awesome update soon
dark drow chapter 2 . 5/1/2007
another great one shot cute and quarky i like that X3, oh but you may what to wacth your expressons/wording "mustang would screw at him" i know you meant screw with him o.o through me off a bit but other then that absolutly great :3 please continue when ever you can
GIn chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
quick updates thats good!...love ed x riza fics...ur style is the best so i hope u keep makin more cuz u alwayz have me watin n chekn the net to see if u updated r not lol...lookn forward to the next installment!
YaYa chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
Not my favorite pairing, but I think FMA is one of those rare few animes where I don't mind different pairings. I'm a Royai and EdWin fan, but I can't help but like some of the EdRiza RoyWin AlWin fics out there. Besides, RizaEd fics are so few and between these days. Please continue :)