Reviews for Obsession
Guest Hayley chapter 9 . 7/1/2013
Amazing. Your story is so amazing!
mesweet735 chapter 9 . 11/4/2010
are you going to make a sequel of this? i love it!
ladyangle chapter 9 . 12/27/2009
please make more i like it alot so please make more ii think i wrote for this already so please make more
YaoiLurver4Ever chapter 9 . 6/19/2009
Lol AWSOME STORY! I love it! It's pownage XD Best story written lol I loved chapter 7 it was halirious! Lol Deidara felt sorry for sasuke and gave him a gun lmao just how many guns do they own!
xXFoxy Scorpion BlossomXx chapter 9 . 4/7/2009
OMG! That was so freaking awesome you really need to make more and update soon I am fall off my chair I am so excited you are so awesome! You are a really good writer and no one should tell you other wise! Here is a pie for your reward *hands a pie and smiles*
AyiahChann chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Omg!

This is story is so AMAZING!

I wish you could continue!

Is it okay if I kinda copy you?

Not like, using the same words or anything, juts something

like the same idea!

Is that alright?

If so, reply!

~Sydney~
I'LL-BE-THERE-4-U chapter 9 . 2/16/2009
Scary r u goin to make a squal, this rocks
JigokuShoujosRevenge chapter 9 . 12/23/2008
Is the story over or are you going to continue or write a sequel or something. . . I like the story by the way especially the last chapter. It was funny.
Eternal Grey chapter 9 . 12/22/2008
I love it but something was missing. I'm sorry but its hard to describe... I guess you never really said Sasori really thought of Sakura as a friend and confused that as an obsession. You never had him think that once.
JigokuShoujosRevenge chapter 8 . 11/13/2008
fun.
Aluras chapter 9 . 7/31/2008
i realy lke d endin!it had so much suspense, d endin sounded so much lke a movie's endin but i 4got wich movie n it left me wantin more n d las sentence "and home...is where the obsession lies" made me wel i dont no how 2 explain it but it lke made me giddy uh squeal n srsly wantin more so i was kinda hopin u wud do a sequel but u werent so i was a lil let down but i was even more let down wen sakura rejected gaara-.-
animeXnutXcase chapter 9 . 2/1/2008
OMMFG! I THOUGHT IT WAS OVER! and PUFF! ONE OF THE BEST FREAK'N FANIFCS HAS ANOTHER CHAPTER ADDED! OMMFG! O.O words cannot describe my happiness.. !
harusame90 chapter 8 . 9/17/2007
that was a fricken awsome story, i really enjoyed the gun scene in the previous chap.
ejunkie chapter 8 . 9/5/2007