Reviews for Losing It
Dusellie chapter 25 . 5/3/2020
Wow, you are a fantastic writer. I'm a bit in awe actually - do you write professionally? If not, you definitely should be! The characters were all just so personable and enjoyable to spend time with, the romance was both sweet and hot, the banter sexy...gah. What more can I say? I loved it. :)

If anyone needs a Ryan and Marissa happy place to escape to for a while, then this is it. I was so immersed in their little love bubble that I didn't want it to be over but kudos to the beautifully wrapped up ending you gave them.

I have heart eyes right now. Just sayin'. lol. It was THAT good. *happy sigh*

Can't wait to read your other saga.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/20/2017
Great story...
Guest chapter 25 . 12/21/2016
I've got only 1 word BEAUTIFUL
tcsportsmed7 chapter 25 . 1/21/2010
I enjoyed this fic! Thanks. )
CaledoniaThunderGirl26 chapter 25 . 12/22/2009
i love it !
BlueDepths chapter 25 . 10/12/2008
Julie, my dear, I'm pleased to inform you that I've read this twice now. Oh, how I miss your stories! Is there any hope in getting a sequel from this or A Girl for Ryan? Mwah!
Cilla1970 chapter 25 . 6/22/2008
Just read this story for about the 5th or 6th time. DEFINITELY my all time favorite. I love absolutely everything about it, the writing, the plot, the naughty bits...hehe. You're an amazing writer!
Caits chapter 25 . 1/25/2008
Fantastic fic i loved it immensely!
scm chapter 17 . 10/18/2007
you do know that when marissa was talking about her period that she said pmt instead of PMS
Buffy492 chapter 11 . 10/17/2007
are you aware that in this chapter you mispelled sexiest and called him sexist?
Buffy492 chapter 9 . 10/17/2007
i love this fan fiction, im favoriting it!
baggirl chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
I don’t want to make you sad. I never want to make you sad... when ryan said that, i almost teared because damn the show made them SEEM like they made each other sad but as an RM fan from S1, we all know when they were good, it was off the charts! and they CAN be happy and it's such a waste the happiness could be more on the show. I don't think I'll ever stop being angry about that lol

When I think of the journey of RM , in just two weeks, you manage to show the evolution of such a beautiful love story...I'll be reading this over and over. THANK YOU for writing this! Having them meet in their last semester of college, that period in life as one prepares for graduation and leaving your college friends and the unique experience of college provides the backdrop for rm to come out stronger than they already are. It's what I've always wanted the story for RM on the show so I really hope you wil continue soon, there is so much potential you have set up here.
Sis2ACsrSalad chapter 25 . 7/23/2007
Ohh... Its over, isn't it? The story at least, but they'll go on forever.

Hm, That was an awesome end to your story :) And I can't believe I'm saying those words, but I am... A sequel does sound nice, to tell you the truth. But if not...That's perfectly fine. Because no matter what could ever possibly happen to RM, good or bad, I KNOW for a fact that they'll make it through to the end of all days BECAUSE of this chapter.

I love how this chapter signified the fact that RM will certainly have a long and beautiful relationship, that will never meet its doom or end. It'll gone on forever since they'll always be needing more of the love that they have for each other, which is pretty much the most beautiful thing ever.

Its amazing to see how it all started with Ryan's eyes connecting to Marissa's legs...Then how they shared that eye connection...Ryan's hand connecting to Marissa's at the cafe place, both surprised by the shocks... And now look at them!

Ryan's arms wrapped around Marissa :) I couldn't imagine anything better. I couldn't imagine anyone else more deserving of each other and just to the whole truth that is love.

I loved how they consistently showed each other how much they mean to one another through their actions, words, and thoughts.

Wherever Ryan is, that's Marissa's home. I love that idea. And of them just being themselves with each other, completely devoted to each other, and going on. The idea of marriage sounds perfect, but they're not in any rush :)

But the beautiful thing is that they WILL get married.

Thank you so much for telling this story. And for being so kind to write to me. Thanks for all of the details, dialogue, RM discovering love...Like, everything. Thanks so much :D Truly.
kursk chapter 25 . 7/23/2007
Fantastic last chapter, I loved how happy both of them are, and how he branded her and was so possessive.

Hopefully after some time off this fic, you would come back for a sequel.
gooseles chapter 25 . 7/22/2007
Excellent! Brilliant! So sexy and entertaining and fun! Extremely well written! I am so sorry to see this come to an end but it was a wonderful ride. Thank you so much for this. I really loved this story. I will miss all the updates I looked forward to. Great job and I can't wait to see what you have in store next...hopefully a sequel!

Malissa