Reviews for Deva 03: Academy Blues Side Stories
liingo chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
whe, thank you so much.

This definately helps with the story line of AB, just by giving us a better understanding with what some of the others at the academy get up to in their spare time.

Time for me to get some sleep. Hope my review of AB helps you out some.
TheWhiteMonk chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Nice to see my suggestion carried some weight. This was interesting. Though I am utterly useless when it comes to computers.
Eni Li'Nave chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Oh, wow! This I wasn't expecting, certainly after your little statement about "multiple writing projects" and seeing only AB. Now I get to poke and comment about the side project, too.

It's actually somewhat refreshing to see something beyond combat training, school, and magic, and certainly flesh out Allina and Niranjana, too. That's what I definitely enjoyed about this the most, which I hope was your intention by completely severing it from the main story.

I certainly enjoyed this aside, tying up that tiny little detail about the hacker in the process (another excellent job in terms of all the little details, you really must teach me how to handle it all... without writing it all down; it always seems to either balloon on me or I lose it all in the process) without bogging the story in terminology. Vaguely reminds me of some of Dan Brown's work, if only in the amount of details you place in every work while explaining it enough to let the uninitiated follow the story.

I'm half-heartedly praying that you'll give in to this request here (as you kinda did in AB), but a bit of time for the Philippine native would be nice for the next side story, since the trio Cid-chan have pretty much taken center stage in the main story, and almost nothing has been revealed about him.

So, 'till next chapter... well, after I finish up another 3 page review for Academy Blues. XD Ciao!
CrimsonDX chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Heh that was fun .awesome story as usual. personally i want to see a side stories involving Mariachi or Cidela. Mariachi is my favorite of the male characters and Cid-chan is my second favorite girl.
Kell Shock chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Hah! "Welcome to the Darkside!" Love it.
AceStarleaf chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Wonderful side story. I would love to see a follow-up on what they do to the idiot.

A question for you, ever played a game called Uplink? reading this story reminded me of that game very strongly.
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5