Reviews for Demon's Hold
Anarchy-Bell101 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Please update! Please just keep going until the 'red button' may come. This story looks so good.
Anarchy-Bell101 chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
Please update this story. Lots I stories have posted things about this 'red-button but all of them are still up. This story looks really good!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
Wtf bro really why do every writer I come across do this it's marking me sad
AnikoComik chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
Fuck you! I just spent 40 minutes looking for this story and this is all I get?!
Insane Blood Prince chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
I really like this story soooo I came back to read it, buuut as you can see I can't really finish it so I was wondering if you can tell me where to find it or if you can email it to me I'll put it in the PM. Sorry to have bothered you. Please and thank you.
Naruto Loves FemKyuubi chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Tsukishiro...Demon's Hold Fanfiction Story that Has My Favorite NarutoxMalekyuubi Love Couple!

I cannot read Your Naruto .Fanfiction stories(There...Demon's Hold has chapters)that you have put on your profile!

So...I would really appreciete if you would put chapters back in Demon's Hold...so that I can read!

Oh yes I had this story once you know...maybe even twice!
DDAA chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I cant wait for the next chapter! this was really good! it was very vivid and i could picture it all perfectly! oh! its got me on the end of my seat so far! keep it up!
MimosaKit chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
Im so curious and happy about your story. I hope you update asap, I can't wait to read the next chapter -.
sousie chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
oh well i hope you will post soon
violetkisses chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
ohmy. i read the story at AFF and it was beautiful. just beautiful. thank you for making naruto so happy :) and i love kyuubi~ he really cares for naru. hope to read more from you.
KitsuneDango chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
ooooooooooooooooooo

that was so cooooool

i loved it!
HaPPyBuBBleBuRSTer chapter 6 . 5/18/2010
Oh My Cheese! Awesome story! Your plot bunnies must be well bred...

Thank you so much for the gift of this fic, it was so awesome, especially the part about the Kyuubi actually being a guardian not a demon. Overall I'd give this story a nine out of ten. If anything I think the story should have been longer! but all good things must come to an end eventually... The ending wasn't that crappy either, just a little confusing, but if you us your own imagination you can come up with some answers. You have good sized chapters as well, I think so anyway. Once again thank you so very much for the gift of this story and I hope you can continue to write more interesting and descriptive stories!
Emeraldd chapter 6 . 3/24/2010
Beautiful, simply perfect.

Although something sad the end
The Unknown Shinobi chapter 6 . 10/25/2009
A most excellent fanfic featuring Kyuubi/Naruto. Most of these pairings that I've seen have been FemKyuubi. So, kudos to you making a yaoi pairing.
starpiles chapter 6 . 10/16/2009
i just love the way you write angst fics! they all make me tear up a little! and i fell in love with this fic!