Reviews for Cold
Inferius1957 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
This was such a well thought out and written story.

pangasius chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This was very sweet and beautifully written, I loved it.
Celticbells12 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
That was sad but sweet. I always felt that this particular topic was something that never got resolved in the books. Cho and Harry had a connection because of what happened to Cedric, but it was never approached the right way in the books. I wish you wrote more, it was good.

Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Awww, it made me tear up a bit. Really fantastic. :)

Spark of Fate chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I love this out come. Very sad but sweet! I'm happy I found this fanfic.
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
A painful story..well written

niver chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Totally wonderful story! Though I could point out that around Harry's nightmare, you said, "Harry had watched Cho die!" I'm assuming Cho should be Cedric.
DrunkYouthProdigiesAssociation chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
i love love love love love this! It is absolutely brilliant! good job!
Born of the Wave chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
it made my eyes fill with tears! i love it!
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Very realistic.
Fibinaci chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Poor Cho! never really got a chance did she?
Dizrhythmia chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Little Miss Mionie,

Thanks for writing. I really enjoyed reading this story. I'd always thought that there was a lot of potential for Cho and Harry to work through Cedric's death together, rather than what the (also plausible) awkwardness that actually happened in canon. The way you've written Cho is really good.

A slight criticism is the interjections of text from the books. I understand why you've done that, but it's a bit disruptive when you do it so many times. Fewer quotations would have been better.

I like the fact that you wrote :

'For the love of Rowena, what was wrong with her! She didn’t give an honest damn about Granger; she knew Harry and her were just good friends.'

I always thought Cho's jealousy of Hermione in the books was more of an excuse than anything else. It had to be plain to their schoolmates that Ron and Hermione had a thing for each other and that it was platonic between Hermione and Harry.

This was also good too :

'Cho’s insides froze. It had never really crossed her mind before; Harry had watched Cho die! He had seen someone die! Rowena, Godric, Helga and Salazar damn it!'

It makes sense that Cho would be really wrapped up in her own grief and take a while to see past that and realize that Harry was going through it too.

Anyway, good job. )
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
That was great! I'm a little torn, because I don't like Cho all that much as a person (though I do feel bad for her, it would be horrible if your boyfriend was killed...), and I am an adamant Harry/Ginny shipper, but this was very well-written and it was so believable that I can't hate your Cho! I actually like her! Lol : ) Well done.
bhoy1888 chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
good one shot always thought that was the way it should hav been
Memory King chapter 1 . 9/12/2007