Reviews for Spectrum
Kyle XY chapter 5 . 2/2
Please update this if you ever get the chance! Even though they don't follow a complete thread necessarily I still find the idea quite creative and cute, and I'd love to see what you have in mind for Indigo and Violet!
Kyle XY chapter 4 . 2/2
I guess you could always make the argument that they never directly/literally said "I LOVE you" to each other yet, so in a way that last chapter COULD still work.
LumosOrion chapter 5 . 9/2/2010
lol love it! xx :)my brothers thought i was crazy went i burst out laughing over the blue sunglasses lol :)
Critique Cricket chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I loved "Red:Problem". The actions and the dialoge fit the characters nicely, but the only problem was you put in parentheses a lot.

Example: "She asked again, closing her old magazine which showed she was interested (or at least curious) about what he had to say."

Other than that, it was good.
x-dreamsicle chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
hey are you still going to continue this? :D it's pretty cool!
GijinkaGlaceon chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
...door-hinge?
Hope chapter 5 . 7/22/2008
I loved all of the stories.
Hope chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
I loved your story.
breezy-kuki chapter 4 . 4/24/2008
AAW! it's SO CUTE! I LOVE it!

Wally x Kuki FOREVERR!
X Author Account Closed X chapter 5 . 4/24/2008
The bride, wearing blue sunglasses at a wedding? That will certainly become a topic for the in-laws to discuss about... ;D

Update whenever you can.
Super Reader chapter 5 . 4/24/2008
Wow. That was funny. Poor Kuki. Blue sunglasses on your wedding. I wonder if everyone thought she was nuts. :D

I'm sorry, I don't have very much to say this time. I still have to go review Cuffed Into Love. :D
TobisaruJC chapter 5 . 4/23/2008
LOL! that was god! lol
Eve Royal chapter 5 . 4/23/2008
Tee hee hee. T'was cute.

Um.. You might want to fix a couple of paragraphs here and there - make it easier on us poor readers. Sometimes you have Kuki saying something while Mushi is doing something else and it gets confusing.

Eve Royal chapter 4 . 3/25/2008
I liked it. I think it would've been better if they had stayed as Just-Friends, but it's your story and you can decide the plotline.

I liked how they were arguing the entire way to the movie theatre. Kuki shouldn't expect so much out of Wally. After all, there's only so much cuteness a guy can take.

Eve Royal chapter 3 . 3/25/2008
Cute. Loved Wally. Of course, I love Wally despite anything he does, practically...