Reviews for Every Girl's A Princess
TribalGirl chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Yaaaaay! This is awesome! okay, I definitely have to stop putting "yay" at the beginning of every review. But still! It's so creative!
Katamabob chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I like it _ It's cute, and I love Sara's little 'supposes'.

Well done!

Kate
Snape0Rape chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
grt stry but 1 quston who da hell is sara? srry just askin otherwise grt stry!
Simple Fics chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Sara seemed very in character here, and while my vision of Becky is a littler hazier, especially once she's out from under Miss Minchin's thumb, I think you did a good job of capturing her too. :) I like Sara's 'supposing' and how she made even knitting princess-like.
Lexie D chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I thought that this idea was adorable. I've always loved the book and movie of A Little Princess. It kept the feel of the original characters very well, and I liked how you worked the knitting in (and all in one afternoon, too!).

I'd give this 3 1/2 stars overall for writing style, plot intrigue, alignment to the original work, and vocabulary. And since I rarely give 5 stars, you can feel pretty good about it! Good work.
Alice Sophia Bing chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
That was great!

You captured the way they both talked perfectly.

A. S. Bing-
Principessa Dell'Opera chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Aw! That was so cute! You captured Sara perfectly! Well done!

La Principessa Dell'Opera
polarkitten chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I like the idea, but the long sentences make it sound amatuer. Try going into Sara Crew's shoes and make her talk in the way you would talk. I will be hoping to see your progress.
InkandPaper chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Aw, cool! So like Sara to bring princess-ness even into mundane things like knitting. Well, I only say it's mundane 'cause to me knitting is a mytery, hehe... anyway, nice little fic!