Reviews for One Piece: A Smash Adventure
WhopperLoppar chapter 138 . 4/29
When you make the sequel, don't forget to make Nami nicer, because she now rarely smacks around the crew, which is good because her attitude in the first half, while mostly sweet for the matter, especially in dramatic situations, she can be a jerk at times. But now she has become very nice, and maybe she might even hug Crazy Hand in the way he wants to be hugged, being stuffed in her breasts. And don't forget to acknowledge the fact that she loves, and takes great care of kids, as demonstrated in the Punk Hazard Arc :)
Waffle Lumps chapter 138 . 4/29
Everytime I read this Fanfic, I would always imagine Luffy and his crew, looking like chibis! Because it goes well with all the wacky stuff they get into! :)
Sensei Rad chapter 138 . 4/10
When you get the straw hats to the Sonic World, have them turned into anthropormorphic animals like Sonic: Luffy can be a Monkey, Zoro can be an Echidna with green dreadlocks, Nami can be an orange Cat (duh) , Usopp can be a Skunk, Sanji can be a blue Fox, Chopper can still be himself, Robin can be another Cat (women are very sexy as cats, okay), Franky can be a blue Cyborg Wolf, and Brook can look like a Hedgehog's skeleton! If you do this, then I WILL spread the word out that YOU ARE THE BEST! :D :D :D :D :D
Sonic Thruster chapter 138 . 4/7
You have one of THE MOST AAAWWWEEESSSOOOMMMEEESSSTTT FANFICTION EVER! :D seriously this story is just to hilarious!
Ctrl-Alt-Delete chapter 103 . 4/2
Nami sure seemed pissed when Wolf called Luffy her boyfriend. Of course, she could've been faking it so that Wolf wouldn't know about her crush on Luffy, because come on, they've had a LOT of moments where they seemed to like each other, ESPECIALLY STRONG WORLD!
Sonic Thruster chapter 138 . 3/21
When the Straw Hats get to the Sonic World, how about whenever Luffy encounters Scourge, he would ALWAYS get comically hurt? ESPECIALLY when he is tasked to attack Luffy, cuz' that would be HILARIOUS! :D
Ctrl-Alt-Delete chapter 138 . 1/20
You should add Bowser again in the sequel. Because he reminds me of BUGGY!
ExMarkSpot chapter 138 . 1/19
When you make the sequel, you could send the Strawhats to: The Sonic Archie world, the Pac-Man and the ghostly adventures world, and the mega man world. And be sure to make the genres Adventure and Humor, cause that is AWESOME!
ihateslash604 chapter 24 . 1/9
Anime Pokemon? Really?
ExMarkSpot chapter 138 . 12/26/2014
This is the MOST AWESOMEST FANFICTION, EVER! Now how about making a spinoff, about Buggy the clown, because that guy is SUPER FUNNY, and make sure he gets hurt A LOT! It could be just mainly a comedy about him just wanting some TREASURE! ONLY TO FAIL! :D
Titanic Disaster chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
This looks like a cool story. I can't wait to enjoy it. :D
Guest chapter 138 . 10/22/2014
Jimbei, Bartolomeo, Trafalgar Law. there three more members now SEQUAL
m.m chapter 4 . 8/29/2014
i like the npa part,it
magical fan18 chapter 65 . 8/15/2014
I was wondering when you would let Sanji use his Diable Jambe, are you going to let Luffy use his Gears or Zoro's Asura?
magical fan18 chapter 48 . 8/15/2014
When you have Sanji attack Zoda one of the attack that Sanji does (EPALAGE) seems to not exist as I have looked it up and it is nowhere to be found on the list of attacks that Sanji can do as shown on the One Piece Wikia.
1,052 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »