Reviews for One Piece: A Smash Adventure
Awesome story, I like the addition of the NPA, this really has a good One Piece vibe to it.
SilentXD7 chapter 138 . 3/8
This is the best one piece crossover fanfiction I have ever read in my life. It made me feel all sorts of emotions whenever I read it. You are a great writer and I see great potential. I truly hope you actually continue with this series and actually write a sequel to this story one day. Again love this story and I hope you continue with this story/series one day.
A Fan chapter 138 . 1/31
If you ever make a sequel to this amazing story, I have suggestions on what worlds you can use:

1. Mario: the reason being just the starting world again, just like the Fishman Island Arc.
2. Fire Emblem: Swords, Magic, and Dragons; what else is there
3. Earthbound: Elemental Kids
4. Pokemon: Straw Hats vs Ultra Beasts
5. Street Fighter: Martial Artists, plus M. Bison returns
6. Sonic: Talking animals, enough said
7. Kid Icarus: Vs the Underworld Army, Lots of enemies to choose
8. Xenoblade Chronicles: General Franky vs Metal Face, how cool would that be?
9. Mega Man: the return of Sigma

If any more people join the crew, I suppose you can add worlds like Pikmin, Final Fantasy 7, or maybe even Bayonetta. I suppose you can use Zelda again considering how many different stories there are. I'm just trying not to use worlds that were in this story.

As for the villains, there's a lot to choose from, but the top contender I have for the main villain is Saya from Namco x Capcom, the villainess that travels from world to world.

If there is a sequel, I hope my suggestions can help!
colossalblackening chapter 138 . 12/17/2016
This has been one of the greatest stories I have ever read. I certainly hope that you decide to make a sequel. Depending if Jinbei joins the crew after Luffy defeats Big Mom, you can add 2 more worlds, 5 returning worlds, and 3 new worlds.

Returning worlds: Mushroom Kingdom, Hyrule, Indigo Plateau (post XY anime), Metriod world, and Dreamland.

New worlds:

1.) Final Fantasy VII: Takes place after the game and Dr. Hojo returns in this world.

2.) Street Fighter: You can follow any continuity of Street Fighter and M. Bison returns for this world.

3.) Mega Man: Takes place after the Mega Man anime (which I hope you follow as I loved watching that show as a kid) and Sigma returns for this world.

4.) Kid Icarus: Takes place after the events of Kid Icarus Uprising.

5.) Sonic the Hedgehog: Follows after the Sonic X anime (another show I loved watching) and you did say you would include Sonic if you ever plan to make a sequel.

You i just realized that three of the villains you picked had their heroes appear in SSB4. Anyway take your time and continue readng One Piece to see how the current arc unfolds.
Arkadian97 chapter 58 . 11/11/2016
İts really great job.
I have only say to one bad think about this story you write namı so annoying. İ know she usually
like this but shes actually caring person. And by the way
you really miss the opportunety in chapter 58. Samus
and namis past similar. İ think you should give her importent role in this chapter but you write her really cold. İ cant help the feel you are a namı hater
OnePieceFan2 chapter 4 . 8/12/2016
Great to be rereading this again. Bowsers tantrum here became twice as funny once I remembered his starring role in Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story.
Awesome work!
See Ya!
OnePieceFan2 chapter 2 . 6/11/2016
Man it's nice to get back to reading this.
Forgot that the events here take place after Super Paper Mario.
Great Work!
See Ya!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/24/2016
you should write more mario and one piece crossovers,
HadesNecromancer chapter 137 . 1/4/2016
Hello specter, you may recall me as a fan who finished reading this story a year or two back. We chatted about a possible sequel. And I recall that you had the condition of there needing to be a total of ten straw hats. Good news is we have a potential new straw hat candidate in the current new arc they are at. PM me if you would want to chat more.
OnePieceFan2 chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
God this story brings back good memories...
It's about time I finish reading it!
See Ya! :)
sharpstrike chapter 138 . 12/6/2015
Well, the strawhats are in an alliance with Trafalgar Law right now, and Fluffy has a fleet that he can call at any time. Do either of those count as crew members for the sequal?
willdawg992003 chapter 56 . 11/9/2015
omg usopp chalkboard worked
willdawg992003 chapter 52 . 10/13/2015
i know nothing of the samus world so im happy to learn about it
wow that creature was strong i wonder what it was
willdawg992003 chapter 51 . 10/13/2015
wow never realized that was star wolf star foxes nemesis
willdawg992003 chapter 50 . 10/13/2015
WTH move was that usopp used
1,090 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »