Reviews for One Piece: A Smash Adventure
Sonic Thruster chapter 138 . 3/21
When the Straw Hats get to the Sonic World, how about whenever Luffy encounters Scourge, he would ALWAYS get comically hurt? ESPECIALLY when he is tasked to attack Luffy, cuz' that would be HILARIOUS! :D
Ctrl-Alt-Delete chapter 138 . 1/20
You should add Bowser again in the sequel. Because he reminds me of BUGGY!
ExMarkSpot chapter 138 . 1/19
When you make the sequel, you could send the Strawhats to: The Sonic Archie world, the Pac-Man and the ghostly adventures world, and the mega man world. And be sure to make the genres Adventure and Humor, cause that is AWESOME!
ihateslash604 chapter 24 . 1/9
Anime Pokemon? Really?
ExMarkSpot chapter 138 . 12/26/2014
This is the MOST AWESOMEST FANFICTION, EVER! Now how about making a spinoff, about Buggy the clown, because that guy is SUPER FUNNY, and make sure he gets hurt A LOT! It could be just mainly a comedy about him just wanting some TREASURE! ONLY TO FAIL! :D
Titanic Disaster chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
This looks like a cool story. I can't wait to enjoy it. :D
Guest chapter 138 . 10/22/2014
Jimbei, Bartolomeo, Trafalgar Law. there three more members now SEQUAL
m.m chapter 4 . 8/29/2014
i like the npa part,it
magical fan18 chapter 65 . 8/15/2014
I was wondering when you would let Sanji use his Diable Jambe, are you going to let Luffy use his Gears or Zoro's Asura?
magical fan18 chapter 48 . 8/15/2014
When you have Sanji attack Zoda one of the attack that Sanji does (EPALAGE) seems to not exist as I have looked it up and it is nowhere to be found on the list of attacks that Sanji can do as shown on the One Piece Wikia.
magical fan18 chapter 44 . 8/15/2014
Awesome and funny chapter, liked the bit with Stan Lee; you know I actually met him once at a comic convention not too long ago (true story) and had my picture taken with him along with chatting a bit with him also.

Funny scene with Chopper losing his shorts, wonder if he got them back?
HadesNecromancer chapter 138 . 6/22/2014
After finishing your amazing story, I have to wonder if it is possible for you to make a sequel to celebrate the new super smash bros game being released? I wouldn't mind lending you a hand as an editor. And a lot of readers would love to see your work again.
Daxen123 chapter 54 . 5/3/2014
I think I know who the MPNo.5 is but I keep reading to find out
Romance Ninja chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
*looks at how many chapters there are* *looks at how many words there are* well... 1 million words... Shit pickle this will take a hell of a long time to read...
Siggimondo chapter 19 . 4/23/2014
There is no normal point.

The standard three are:
Reindeer form Walk point
Human form Heavy point
Hybrid form Brain point

With rumble balls he gains the following:
Arm point