Reviews for It's Not A Date
Vera-Sama chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I know it's been a while since you wrote this, but I just now found/read it, and had to say I loved it.

I love this pairing, and feel like you captured the spirit of it beautifully. As I side note, I love the Carpenters and loved their interaction as well. All in all, a great little story.
FilledeMarius chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
This was darling in every way.
Blueninja33 chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Murphy's wrong! Everybody loves the wiseass that is Harry Dresden!
polka will never die chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Fabulous! Noticed some sentences and dialogue that begged for commas, however, loved it!

Polka Will Never Die
Hitokiri Hawkeye chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
I liked it ALOT. I practicly yell at my copies of the books especialy Dead Beat and Proven Guilty cause they are so meant for each other. -Note to Butcher- When are they getting together?
Priscellie chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
I read this on one of the LJ communities and commented there, but I just wanted to say again how much I enjoyed this story! It's an absolutely adorable slice of life, and it does this Carpenter fan's heart good. Hope to see more from you in the future!
InuNekoKitsune chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Well, what if I like a wiseass? And if his name is Harry, oh sorry, Bill, I wouldn't mind. _ I surely wouldn't mind. *gets glared at by Murphy* Uhhum, I mean...yes, I will mind... It was a good story!
bitemark chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Very nice story. Everyone was written in character. If I did not know any better I would have sworn Jim Butcher wrote it. This story had the same tone as the Murphy family picnic at Wolf Lake Park (which is a real place)in Blood Rites.